Reviews for 7 Days
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
OH MY GOD! KYO DON'T DIE! Wait how long have they been in their animal forms?
Lavi: I haven't the slightest clue...
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Omg! Please update this story! Where you left off was brilliant and I mean it! I cant believe it Kyo got shot! Oh the suspense! When the man came out with a gun, I was like, "Oh, crap. Kyo's going to get shot!" This is one of the best fic I ever read and I'm so desperate to read the next chapter! It's so well developed and the plot is brilliant.

I really want to know how they are going to take care of themselves now, with Yuki having a broken leg and Kyo bleeding. OH, this is amazing! It's so cute that Kyo cares for Yuki but he doesn't want to admit it.

I know it's been awhile, but please update for your loyal readers and reviewers who are eagerly waiting.

It's would be quite tragic to leaves such an amazing fanfic as this unfinished.
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Alytimae chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
! Contiune this story! It is one of the vutest, sweet, sad, suspenseful, and amazing stories I've read. It's really moving. Wish for your continuation desperately!
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
wow, totally mad you stopped it THERE! Really if you're going to abondon a story don't abondon it THERE.

Hope you decide to write more some day.

Yusta chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Please continue! This story is good. I want to know what happens to them. Please update soon.
Cajun Queen Of Hearts chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
OMG what happened? This is good stuff, don't stop now!
endiahna chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Oh No! I must find out what happens next! I hope one day you will have a chance to finish this story. I just hate the cliff hanger, though a very good one it is.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Aw man. now i'm dying to know what's going to happen. Will you please update soon? PLease?
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
yay! i luv the plot!

plz continue the story! :D

i want to find out what happens next.

poor yuki & kyo...

nice job! X3

4real chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
ah, you can't let me hanging like this, can you?

this is very very cute and very original... please continue! poor kyo-kun and yuki-kun being both hurt and licking each other's wounds...

please please write more!
TKoamunlBiitlzl chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Hey, I love your 7 days fanfic, I really hope you get the the next chapter out soon. I really want to find out what happens to Kyo and Yuki. Please, when ever you get the time, write the next one. Thanx.
anonycaer chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
This is Caer, reviewing anonymously again. Just giving you pokes to write the next chapter of this fic! Not that I'm one to talk, but damnit, you can't leave me hanging! *grabs onto your leg*

Please! Write more!
sabre chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
I really, really liked this one... It's great, I think and I'd like to know, what's next Write, write!
seethingkitsune chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
plz hurry with the update...i wanna find out what happens next...i really really do...ja ne