Reviews for Mother
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This was sad, weird, odd, good, morbid, creepy, and altogether happy/romantic/angsty. Did that make sense? It was disconnected and I liked it but it was just okay and it was great. Okay, I'm not making it sense, but I liked it. Interesting image of Trinity.
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
It's way good, is it a prolougue to be continued under the same title or to carry on as another story? Also, I hear speechmarks help? I couldn't tell what was speaking and what was thoughts although I think I made a pretty good guess.
Sid Crowley chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Could it be any more OOC?
Merccy chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow. You kick ass when it comes to fanfiction, mts. Just thought I'd let you know how much I love your stuff. :)

Fantastic story. Can't wait to see more.

-Mercury
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
*huggles story*

This is very, very realized and well-developed. I loved this fic a lot. :)
Midnight's Trinity chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
oh that was a very nice little fic
sabriel chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
MAKE A BIGGER FIC!
Elias A chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Lovely Mara - cold and warm and beautiful. You have the characters dancing in your palm. ;-)
RaeDances chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
MTS? You know you're brilliant, right? Good. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'd just like to remind you again - you're brilliant. I know I've already told you what I think of this story, but for the benefit of everyone else - brilliant. _
happychaos chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
beautiful! absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job!
bleak reality chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
"Neither admitted to themselves that this position felt like freezing in the coldest ice and burning in the hottest fire." Oddly enough that's my favourite line.

I like the way that Neo sees Trinity as the strong one and comes to her for comfort, but that he, without realising, also calms her. Gorgeous again.
gypsy season chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I agree with Centaur on the "cannot"s being changed to "can't"s, but those are easily ignored when I look at what an amazing piece you've got here. I love how you have Trinity take on a motherly role in Neo's life, and how you have Neo confiding in her, just being able to talk to her, and she's so damn nice to him. I love this little scene you have with them, and was that a Ghost I saw fly by? Glad you're up and publishing again. I really love your work, hope you get some more up before May 15 for the fic-a-thon or whatever. This piece was so sweet, I'm off to read it again! Toodles1
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
'And he left. She closed the door.'

Zounds MTS! And Trinity as a motherly figure... *claps* Kudos for putting Ghost in!
MistyX chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
NO! LEFT? arghh...

I want more scenes like this NOW...*drools all over slopped down keyboard*

Neo thinking of Trintiy as a mother figure is something other writer's actually havn't mentioned that much tell ya the trth. Atleast not the fic sI've read and I've read a LOT. As a lover, yes. Friend, yes. Almost everything else, yes. It's intesting the way you put it and another scene like this would fit nicely...;)
Centaur chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Okay. Punk! You wrote this *how* long ago, and then when you finally, FINALLY decide to post it, you do it when I'm not even awake! *raspberry* to you. Anyway. I thought this was gorgeous when you wrote it, I still think it's gorgeous now. Nachtigal. I'm curious about her, now. This is a very endearing scene - a sweet one-shot. I love it. I still think those "cannot"s from the end should be changed to "can't"s - I remember saying that when I first read an early draft of this, a million years ago - but meh, doesn't really matter. Gorgeous, dahlink.