Reviews for Divide and Conquer
butski chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I think this ia a well written little storry. I especially love the ending.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Most Excellent.

Really nails the stupidity of hate.

sidh
Above Water chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Lovely little piece, with a hilarious ending. Well done! ;)
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This story was so charming - thank you so much for writing it and sharing! I agree that they didn't quite address the intensity of the Dwarf/Elf racism (for lack of a better word) in the film and I'm glad you invented this scene to illuminate the tension Legolas and Gimli's friendship would kindle among mixed company.

Your writing is very smooth and the story is paced perfectly. I know this story is old, but I hope you're still writing. You have a great skill!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice one-shot.
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved it! You did a very nice job in showing their friendship.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
hehehe... funny ending!

keep up the gr8 work!

keemew2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Man, that so fits.
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I haven't honestly read much LotR fanfiction, but i just couldn't resist this one. I luv the look into Gimli and Legolas' friendship! Thier reactions to how other's see them fit well and it's not something I've seen enough of. Great oneshot!
Goody-Goodie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
My goodness that was great!

I was going through old fics, hoping to find a few good tidbits I'd missed when they were new, and voila! A wonderful, amazing friendship fic between Gimli and legolas.

Your dialogue and description flowed together beautifully. I must especially commend your dialogue, very easy to read, but also quite Tolkienesque. I was sad to see no other LotR fics under your profile.

The end made me laugh wonderfully, "I was closer" just perfect. Their friendship is intact and stronger, but they both understand the limitations.

I really did love it, and so glad legolas was stronger than that jerk Kylvin.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Nice story! Always good to see Legolas and Gimli come to each others defense.

I hope you'll consider posting more stories in the future - I enjoyed this one.
Kat Tru chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*“Post-brawl? You chatter whenever you’re fighting, sir ‘shall I find you a box?’”*
ROTFLMAO! I finally read this! Sorry it took so long _;; But it was awsome, Jimaine! I loved it! Great work, as always!
Beboots chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Oh. . . Very well written! You really captured the spirit of the conflict of Elves and Dwarfs. . . Very nice. :3
RavenLady chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
I usually avoid movie-related fics, but I love the way you sort of interwove the book & movie, with something of your own thrown in. I'm impressed. :-)
Ben Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hey, where are you? Are you there? Are you ever going to post another chapter?