Reviews for Shocked and Surprised
commando666 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
Soooo sweet I may die
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
this is the 2nd (or is it the 3rd) time i've read this story and now i'm gonna dial 911 and call the cops coz you have TOTALLY stolen my heart with this. awesome PLEASE continue writing ( not just fanfiction) as you have a TRUE gift for writing. YOU ROCK
DRkLRVangel chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
Nice Very Nice
GoldenFawkes chapter 21 . 5/20/2007
Well, her water didn't break so...
IT-IS-I.OR-IS-IT chapter 25 . 2/19/2007
that was a truly amazing story... plz write more
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 25 . 10/4/2005
Beautiful story.
ghost chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
Cool theory!
Ashley-Paige chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
good story
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
i'm glad Angel was so ok about her being pregnant to Spike...this is a great story so far
Slayer rock chick chapter 25 . 12/16/2004
this is a really cool, well written story with a excellent well thought out plot. I really enjoyed it. It will be in my favourites.
Spike-n-Buffy-eva chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
Hey Diana,

I loved your story! It was very creative. I loved the parts when Spike & Buffy 4-got that Giles and Dawn were in the house! I can't wait to read your follow-up to this one (or should I say finish reading)! Talk to you later!

Brianne

a.k.a.- Spike-n-Buffy4-eva
Spike-n-Buffy-eva chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
Wow, this chapter was interesting. Ur sex scenes are very intense. and that was so funny when the scooby gang was down stairs!

brianne
Spike-n-Buffy-eva chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
Hey Diana!

I really liked this chapter! I loved everyone's reactions. It was soo funny! I'm gonna try and finish ur story very soon. I'm just a slow reader! talk to u later!

Brianne
Spike-n-Buffy-eva chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Hey it's me! I like your story! I'm trying to read the rest of the story asap! don't 4-get to check mine out! see ya L8er!
Ashley chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
I love ths story that you wrote and it is quite amazing. I never could get enough of Spike. Continue your story.. you know you could become a writer..