Reviews for Embers
MARYXULA chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it X3
This reminds me something I have written for a fanfic Im doing about Clows life :3
I love the innocence of Yue because I think that He as a criature magic is very innocent and can get confused easily LOL
Greetings!
lavender Crystal chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
REVEIW 70!

I'm awesome.

This is awesome

You are awesome

This is pure awesomeness!
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
...I want to draw nekkie Yue with his Rupunzel hair all spread out and Clow's cloak being the unfortunate censor now.

Lovely story *huggles* Definate reread

Also: Review 69. pfft.
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OMG! That was so incredible! You really blended the sweet and sultry elements of this story together flawlessly, and I absolutely love it! Amazing work! _~
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was...amazing. You're a truly amazing writer, you know that? That was very well written. It was tender and powerful at the same time. I love how you protrayed Yue. I like the soft, caring, tender side you revealed in this fic. It was very heartwarming. I'm so glad Yue got his wish granted. *favorites* ;)
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very beautiful and full of passion!
jo-chan55 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Love it

Clow/Yue pairings are perfect pairings, and you wrote it so sweetly.
shiromisa chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is a truly, deeply gorgeous story and a good cap to my day. Thank you.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Awesome job :3
victoria85 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was really beautiful and romantic, I didn't want it to finish X3

the way you describe sensations is awesome! I could almost feel the fabric between my fingers
Izzey24 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow O.O

That was so Good!

You were really descriptive and put in a lot of detail.

Good Job.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
What is the best on this fic, is not the fact that Clow and Yue get together, is the emotion you passed by being Yue. Its new, its different, its great.

I loved the way you describe minimun details in the history like: "I hesitantly brought a hand around to touch him, and with a boldness that would have shocked me at any other time I slid my fingers through his hair, holding him close to me"

Its fantastic. Congrats
altl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
0_0
cyrillezhane chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
X3!

Write more! XD
samayooo chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I don't know what to say.

-is absolutely speechless-

Beautiful. That's the only word that I can describe it as and the first word that came to mind as I was half way done with the fanfiction.

-smiles- Everything was perfect.

And this is inspiring me to write out a fanfiction (not a Clow x Yue one).

And that doesn't usually happen.

Thanks for this ~