Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knowledge of a Mother
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
you are dead
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
i think of every story i've written on this site, and that is a fair few, this one is the most aggravating, because the only way people would be this stupid is if you knew nothing about the heart or mind. i have seen the birth and death of hundreds of thousands of relationships and none of them were are fucking aggravating and unbelievable as what you have written here. Harry and Hermione have grown up quickly and from personal experience, i know for a fact that they are more intelligent than this you are just making some pathetic drama crap that makes them out to be retarded, and emotionally the level of a 5 yr old. You DISGUST ME.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
i think you should be killed.
lyaser53 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
I really enjoyed this tale...I do hope you are still writing!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
cool
Faminana chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
Wonderful!

Loved it!

Couldn't get off FF several times I actually said aloud "Gosh they're so stupid she's talking about and he's talking about her!". Actually I think it was one time...but it was a great read!
GryffindorHHR1991 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
I was starting to think that I had read every HHR story on this website but then I realised that I could go back to the beggining and read the earlier stories. And im so glad that I did, this story was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
KW Jordan chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Outside links don't work on , so I had to google Cicciobello. I think I'm scarred for life now that I've pictured that cute doll as this demon of yours. LOL
kat louise chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
I love this story so much. I think it is my favorite Harry potter fic I have read. Your writing is also very good
Debbie37 chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
This was an awesome story. The romances were a bit angsty, but you did warn us! I loved the plot and thought that you developed the story really well.
Pixlet chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
This has to be one of the best stories about HHr friendship turning into romance. It's real and not just some fairy tale stuff. It makes absolute sense
RaiKage14 chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
omg this story was SO beautifull, from a certain perspective, and it held my attention, this was just.. wow . i havent read many h/hr stories yet, but im planning on it because there just to cute of a couple . aanyway, loved the story . ima go peek at ur other stories now, and possibly read them (i havent got much time lately, which Sucks, so its like.. read this story, or that one... . i miss the days of when my baby sister Wasnt born in a way.. gonna b 4 months old in a week and shes already the boss of the house T.T ah well, thats what happens when theres a baby around i s'pose.. lol. least shes like i aparantly was and isnt a holy terror unlike both of our elder half-brothers.. whee for the sisters XD) mm ima stop ramblin now lolz. bye . (gives u some cookies cause it was an awesome story) .
The Sword Of Magus 90 ITA chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Oh, ecco quale doveva essere il VERO finale di Harry Potter! Altro che quello che ha scritto la Rowling!

Comunque complimenti per la storia; una delle migliori che abbia mai letto!

Trama profonda, piena di sentimento, un pizzico di umorismo e tanto tanto amore!

Anche la forma è davvero perfetta, e così la grammatica!

Peccato tu non scriva più ora, mi sarebbe piaciuto leggere qualcosa di nuovo da qualcuno come te che scrive così bene!

Aspettando (e sperando :P),

Marco, anche chiamato La Spada Di Magus (lascia stare, so io i riferimenti xD)
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ginny is supposed to like the son of the man that nearly killed her while nearly killing others while her body was possessed? What a load dog shit.
ProneToInsanity chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
This was such a wonderfulfic - I'm really in awe. The characters may have been a little off, but the plot made up for that tenfold. Also, I love Caleb a lot; he's much better than Scorpious or whatever his name is.