Reviews for Facing up, facing out
Nekosune chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Ha! Loved it! Cookies and pocky for you! _
Ch3rry1010 chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
REBG: (combo of 3 alter-egos) nice ending i just started checking out shit for weiss and well now we're all hooked. this was cool being precog would be so bad post would be a bitch but not pre. crawfords visions had to ahve sucked ass major but still cool. the fic was awesome we liked alot nice, well done. and sweet, but still it had a plot line to it. like i said we liked it. write more.
ja ne
zetsubou-honey chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
Aw, such a good story and cute ending for Omi and Yohji! Crawford and Nagi's ending almost brought tears to my eyes...good job!
Lapis Sanura chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
I'm willing to overlook the fact that it wasn't OmixNagi

The fic roxed big time! I hope you update it soon.

Lyssa
Sabby chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
I admit I kinda started paniking in this fic. (when Crawford got those visions)But all turned good! yay! I like it a lot!

Sabby_
jkhan chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
OOh, I was absolutely gonna boo-hoo if you made it a sad ending...

On second thought, maybe I'll just plain old boo-hoo anyways!

BOHOHOHO!

Ahem. Nice fic. :) I really liked it, for odd reasons I don't know. _
Krysana chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
oh please don't let anyone be dead! this story is very good and i like that u give crawford visions with 2 endings - makes him work a bit! love the pairings and looking forward to some more!
Pocky King Windy chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
*Is crying* Whyy? Whyy? They don't have to die! Crawford is butler in Gluhen and Nagi is bodyguard! Noo! I refuse to accept their death! *Long rant about how death makes takatori happy*

*Cough* Umm, sorry! Heheh! But I'm glad he admitted, it's nice! Fwees! Yay, and Omi and Yohji and everybuddy's happy too! Takatori is rotting with pain! Meow ha! XD

Keep it up! Me waits for more!
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 7 . 5/22/2003
Here again. As I said, this one was a difficult one to me. Why? Because it was somehow hard to catch with it. Every time Crawford had a vision, the two different endings, something would happen that in the end will change both of them. I think you caught the real way Crawford must be about his gift. A lot of fics make him have a vision or two and then stick the plot to it, as if that future where one that no one can change. I’m a firm believer that one’s future is not written with ink but in pencil. Maybe you can see a glimpse of your future by knowing the result of certain actions but you always can change it by changing your actions. And I’m sure that after being able to see the future Brad must know that fact and his real gift may not be seeing the future but knowing what to change to make it shift.

I like this fic. Although I had to read it more than twice to catch the action (maybe I was a little distracted this days also), I enjoyed it the same. Great work! You are the best. Keep going that way.
story in reverse chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
yay, everything is going to be okay. :)
Yanagi-sen chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
I hope that last bit means those other two potential futures never happen... Romeo and Juliet really sucks! I liked this story though. _
Minerva Solo chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
Aww! Snuggly happy ending. Best kind by far!
FireKat chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
AWW! yayness everyone is happy! i love crawford having either/or flashes, that's a great idea thanks for the great fic! _
FireKat chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
woohoo! some action and omi's not dead, yayness! on to the next chapter! _
story in reverse chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
that line was aimed at the readers too, wasn't it? XD