Reviews for To Be Free
Kuman chapter 18 . 9/11
Good story all around. MC needs to find a way to chill out though. His stay in Skyrim should have helped greatly and I wonder why he didn't even try to convince the girls to join him in Earthland.

I would remove the pairing in the story though since it doesn't really match the story so far. Especially since no actual romance has started yet.

Looking forward for your next update
Forgotten-GOD-of-ALL chapter 18 . 4/7
Is this abandoned or no
ProfesionalCartoon chapter 2 . 3/20
So I can tell the this is definitely heavily inspired by Sir Lucifer Morningstar's Deicide fic.
OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOV chapter 18 . 3/6
Oh dear! Phantom Lord done goofed when they kidnapped Layla Heartfilia. Now they'll face the wrath of Shura.
Shura aint really evil he’s confused
Whys he so angsty? Youd think he woulda bled that off when he stayed in skyrim for 4 years killing, fucking, dragon killing and being a hero
To tamriel
Appolyon chapter 18 . 2/8
I was watching the OSP video Trope Talk: Pure Evil, and I was reminded of the Reboot villain Hexidecimal. I admit, I don't remember much of the show, but from what little Red managed to show and stir up in my memories, she is a very good, if not the best, example of a truly chaotic(neutral) character.
You had Gildarts compare him to Acnologia, not at near the beginning with him saying "huh, his magic is kinda like that things" but near the end when he stopped holding back, amped his magic and proceeded to curbstomp Gildarts who said "like standing before Acnologia." That does not come off as comparing magics, it comes off as comparing sheer power
Appolyon chapter 18 . 1/31
Depending on how you intend to make him not OP, he'll probably still be OP.
If you intend to take away some of the abilities, that would indeed make him less OP
If you just intend inflict power creep and throw rrally strong people who can kick his ass before he goes through a powerup(probably through a berserker state), he'll still be OP
Appolyon chapter 18 . 1/26
Actually, overthrow would be a far more accurate term than surpass
Appolyon chapter 18 . 1/25
Anything other than the direct impact of enemy magic
Writing seems okay, but your story decisions are kind of atrocious. I really don't see them developing in any meaningful way, on top of what you detailed in your author's note at the end, I only see it going downhill. To actually be able to balance that many characters in a harem on top of telling a good story would be a miracle. I just don't see it happening without major problems in the plot, characters, and or believability of the story. There's only so much crap you can shove into one story before the readers stop caring about the new stuff. There can only be so many people in a cast of characters, or in this case a harem, before they just become extras no one cares about.
deoxeyses chapter 18 . 1/22
Nice
WineMoonCookie chapter 18 . 1/20
Dunno, for some reason this chapter felt awkward to read, as though the quality has degraded. It has too many meaningless dialogues with too many characters—you seem not to write those kind of scenes that well, or perhaps the chapter was rushed or something.
I listed examples that showed Shura as too op, but that doesn't answer my other question, "HOW" is CGS like Acnologias magic?

I asked "What I remember about what made Acnologias magic unique was he could devour all forms of magic, and apparently incorporate them into himself if he eats enough, but I think I remember the drawback being he lacked a Dragons immunity to non Dragon Slayer magic.
How is "Chaos God Slayer" like Acnologias?"

Other than Shuras ability to eat other magic because of their users mental state/emotions, his apparent ability to ignore anything other than the actual impact of an enemies magic is arguably just as op as Acnologias omni-magic eater(Omni/All-Slayer?) magic, while simultaneously marking it as different from the Dragon Kings. I don't see much similarity, so again, how is his magic like Acnologias?