Reviews for The Unconsoled
Rach chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i like it a lot, though i'm all for Sam and Luka gettin married and having lots of lil Croatian babies. There's a really good sense of suspended action, a tingling sort of anticipation. You can really see the smoke curling in the darkness and stuff, like the imagery a lot. Present tense enhances the slow atmosphere. Good one!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Well wow. That was really awesome. beautiful and dark, and you sure have a way with words. well anyway, I'm off to read the rest of your stories.
yaba chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
-She is white where the light touches her, black where it does not, cast in the colors of piano keys but far more beautiful than any music they could ever hope to make.-

Beautiful imagery, the entire fic is beautiful, well done and choreographed as if a dance. It's really lovely, and perfect on characterization. Gives me inspiration for my own fic.

Yana
lurker chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
this is an amazing story. love your use of language, especially how the last line corresponds to the beginning. great stuff.
noname4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
It's amazing how you capture your view of Abby and Luka's relationship as so intense and yet dark, twisted, suffocating.

A dichotomy of a "luby" fic, pulling us in to it all the while telling us it's somehow so wrong..
Kate chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I'm not sure how I missed this fic! I think it was the whole 'R' rating, compromises my innocence ;)

Anyway, I love this fic, i'm weak when it comes to Luka n' Abby fics, And you write them so beautifully.

You had me at this;

-"Love," he tries again, "What is it?"-

And :

'She is white where the light touches her, black where it does not, cast in the colors of piano keys but far more beautiful than any music they could ever hope to make.'

That's just purely wonderful writing, my *favorite* line.

You're incredibly talented. An excellent fic!

Kate.
nonpiu chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Just three words...YOU COMPLETELY ROCK!
Anna10 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow.

I don't understand why more people haven't reviewed this!

Your language is so good, it's almost entrancing and kinda poetic, and you can make even a sentence beautiful.

You captured the link these two had/have wonderfully.
Alanna diAblo1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
god with every sentance u get better and better! i'mloving this!