Reviews for A Better Path
s.k.f.f.f chapter 9 . 9/5
lol hinata
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 9/5
nice, start of the achool and and some timeskip
s.k.f.f.f chapter 7 . 9/5
good stuff, good lord he need more friends.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 6 . 9/5
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no hinata... oh well
s.k.f.f.f chapter 2 . 9/5
hmm I like the pacing so far, very intrigued another person in his life
bill4994 chapter 15 . 7/16
Wonderful chapter ! I did find it funny and interesting with the character interactions as well as the spars.
bill4994 chapter 13 . 7/16
Good to see Amagi is back as well as our favorite Ramen crew ! Nice work on Chakra and elemental ,Hinata and Satsuki for the team.
bill4994 chapter 12 . 7/16
Nice chapter. I understand why Mizuki job explaining the reason for it.

wxddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
bill4994 chapter 11 . 7/16
Good chapter. I AM ENJOYING your version of the so far,keep up the good work.
bill4994 chapter 10 . 7/14
I really enjoyed this chapter and the overview of the basic 3 martial art styles for begining students. It makes more sense than only 1 basic style .
bill4994 chapter 9 . 7/14
Excellent ! I am enjoying the change from normal Naruto stories and am most pleased by
your story so far. Keep up the good work !
bill4994 chapter 5 . 7/13
Excellent chapter . Best training program for realistic young beginers not crazy routines that misleads readers and would lead to a fit body to build upon ! NOT a real workout plan but a real guide that could lead to a fit body and awareness of the need for a proper diet and the sacrifices of having to give up or reduce our faqvorite foods in order to get long term benefits . Great job and keep up the good work !
bill4994 chapter 4 . 7/12
Some good personal interaqction between Anko and Naruto as well as advice. Keep up the good work !
bill4994 chapter 2 . 7/12
Good job . Showing the diversity of akills needed to become a greay ninja and the hard work to obtain them .
elijahlarson03 chapter 22 . 5/28