Reviews for Bounce
Bro u say op characters are overrated? SEVEN DEADLY SINS, DRAGON BALL Z, MY HERO ACADEMIA, AND MUCH MORE! Changed your mind yet?
This is well written, and because it changes the story greatly, I am curious how it would end...
factionstq chapter 1 . 5/12
looks like I was logged out while posting my review lol.

idk why the link didn't show but if it still doesn't show just google "guro translation slime datta ken"
That was a really fun read, Veldora doesn't get much attention in the anime or web novel. I really enjoyed this thanks for giving my guy some attention lol xD.

Anyhow, the "Great Sage" thing being a cheat plot device is only true for the anime. It's actually a major MacGuffin in the web novel! Believe it or not, it's actually something akin to an infinity stone from the MCU lol. Skills are explained a lot more in the web novel and I actually recommend reading it.

- link for translated web novel
Oh boy chapter 1 . 4/19
To be honest from your nit picky introduction I expected this to be much more pathetic. It actually was well written especially concerning what could've happened if it was ever so slightly different. Also Isekai, at least in my opinion, isn't a trope but a genre, a very specific genre but a genre never the less. I enjoy seeing the confusion and wonder that characters often get when reincarnated or transported into a new world.

I would highly enjoy a debate with you about different tropes and genres.
The Ancient Irish Viking chapter 1 . 3/19
Really good work
Reversus12 chapter 1 . 3/1
This was an interesting take, my heart hurts to see Veldora like that.
Will there be more? i'm surprised by the lack of Tensei Slime stories.

And yeah I get what you say when it comes to Isekai animes, stuff like Overlord was a borefest to me, but I really enjoy Slime's colorful characters and adventures.
Exim Black chapter 1 . 2/22
This scenario brings some interesting ideas into play. With Veldora still around outside factions, like the demon lords, don't mess with the forest and its inhabitants. This would give a weaker Rimuru and his fledgling nation time to build up power instead of having it all handed over on a silver platter.
The long term goal of Rimuru's would still be freeing Veldoro. But instead of just letting Great Sage do all of the work he'd have to get off his butt and learn enough magic to do it himself.
I like the show as is but this kinda storyline would also be interesting to watch. Probably not nearly as humorous to watch as the weakest type of being on the planet steamrolling everything but still interesting.
I'm gonna follow in case you decide to keep rolling with it.
Very nice to read hope to see more soon :)