Reviews for Beginning and End
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was really awesome! I love it.
Cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey, great story, there's only one thing that caught my eye.

you mentioned a saint in ecstasy, ""Ginny..." Her name was a benediction from his lips, and his eyes were closed in the painful ecstasy of a saint sculpted by Michaelangelo."

and I wanted to clarify. Btw, it's MichELangelo (only one A) and second, when people say Michelangelo, they generally mean Michelangelo Buonarroti, painter of the Sistine Chapel, creator of the 17' sculpture of David, etc. There is another famous artist with the first name Michelangelo, but he isn't known as Michelangelo, he goes by Caravaggio. Caravaggio did a work called St. Francis in Ecstasy but it's a painting not a sculpture.

If you are thinking of the sculpture Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, this work is by Gianlorenzo Bernini, not Michelangelo.

I meant no offense, but it just kind of jumped out at me, since I study art history.. if i'm wrong, and you're thinking of other works, please enlighten me. u can email me at blake.

other than that though, great work! I've also read Over Time: First Friends, and The Plan, and thought they were wonderful. Thanks for writing!
Georgenia chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
don't know what to say. but i love draco and ginny!
daydreamer04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow. Excellent fic. Turned a little sappy at the end though.
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
wow. incredible. the way you wrote it isn't generally something i like to read, but i got absorbed. i loved it. congratulations.
CoffeeStainz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
beautiful... i love your storys!
araisene chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Absolute perfection. True piece of beauty, of flawless beauty. I loved it the first time I read it, the second time, the third, and for all the times I -will- read it. Absolute favorite, it enraptured and captivated until the very last word.
Narian chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love this story!
DreamScene chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
weird, i haven't read any d/g pairings. it fits quite well with their personalities.

good piece of writing. very interesting. twisted, but interesting. i liked it.
Pyro Symptoms Unleashed chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is the second time I've read this piece and I'm astonished I didn't leave a long, worshipping review the first round.

But here we go again...

This is inspiring. It's bold and dramatic and so much better than fluff. It's real. It's not princes and princesses but so much more. It's life and you're one of the most talented writers ever for capturing that.

Keep writing...

-Pyro
The Lady Luthien chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I loved it! It was so wicked awesome! I'm like you-I have a terrible weakness for DG. My friend also lead me into this blindly... GLAD SHE DID! Loved this story. I'm speechless.
XxTimesStopsxX chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh my holy crap... that. far the most. . story. I've ever read... I mean jesus mary and joesph(and im not christian or catholic for that matter!). Youve taken my breath away and stunned me.
Leni chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
How I've missed these stories until now I have no idea. First fun Inuyasha (Catfight was priceless!) and now wonderful D/G. *purrs* This story was truly delicious, I especially loved the last lines.
Serena3366 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Your story is truly a jewel. Its amazing how you can infuse the suffering of reality and the happiness of a fairy tale love together without long chapters. In one page you have managed to create the characters, draw ther readers into their world and revel in the outcome of their forbidden love. Fantastic. Very poetic and excellent. Hoping to see more of these work!
Gusha chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Most excellant. love and hate the two heads of the coin.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »