Reviews for The Doll Gamer
forgot chapter 19 . 9/20/2021
why didnt you just duplicate the death cloak with the box?
Rnavas19 chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
pls uodate pls
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2021
Hello, it has been more than a year. Please update.
MINERALWATER06 chapter 23 . 9/17/2021
hope you update soon
Camillus Seth chapter 17 . 8/23/2021
Camillus Seth chapter 16 . 8/23/2021
Establish DOMINANCE by eating her family.
Camillus Seth chapter 15 . 8/23/2021
Remus Lupin: Charles, I am your father.
Charles: You think beating bullies up is a bad idea.
Remus: So?
Charles: My father can never be so peaceful!
Bellatrix Lestrange: That's why I am your MOTHER! MUAHAHAHAAHA!
Charles: Nice.
Camillus Seth chapter 10 . 8/23/2021
Pets shall not be killed.
Camillus Seth chapter 8 . 8/22/2021
In the yearly Lord meeting,
Voldemort: I want to know why you are here.
Dumbledore: Tom, my boy, Harry is destined to defeat you.
Voldemort: Maybe, but why is Malfoy boy here?
Harry: Yeah, why are you here?
Draco: I don't know, Charles dragged me here.
Dumbledore: That sweet boy?
Harry: That smart boy?
Voldemort: That powerful boy?
Draco: That handsome boy, yes.
Charles: I am invisible.
Everyone: OKAY.
Camillus Seth chapter 4 . 8/22/2021
muahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAhsdhanhaakdlkksa
Camillus Seth chapter 3 . 8/22/2021
Is it weird that I find this refreshing and funny? I did not consider myself a sociopath recently.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
This whole "no emotion" thing you have going on with the characters is cringe inducing. Whether you know it or not you're writing a severely depressed character, but... You're failing to include every other symptom that would come with it. You've cherry picked basically. "No emotions" for the coolness/edge factor, but all the other pesky symptoms? Nah.

And then there's the Snape situation. That guy doesn't need to act like the Snape we all know and love to hate. Maybe if the suggestion was he's a good actor because of his past as a spy I'd have agreed with how he was written, but the suggestion you went with is he's also acting like he has emotions. Just no... I can't deal with two of them.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 23 . 8/16/2021
Ugh! I SWEAR to god, this story is like good dick. Once you've had it, you can't stop thinking about it. It's been weeks since I've binged it and I just can't get outta my head. PLEASE update! I am BEGGING you!
Poggy Champion chapter 23 . 8/14/2021
Bruh your stories are incredible! While this one is a bit cliche, I think it is of the best ones that there are in the world about a gamer on Hogwarts. It would be more believable if he had gotten an acting passive skill, because I refuse to believe he was micromanaging his every action and muscle movement correctly always. I guess more art skills would be appreciated as well, instead of just singing, though that's just my preference.
Overall 9/10.
OoohACat chapter 23 . 8/12/2021
Absolutely loving it. Gone through it all in the last two days! Can’t wait for more.
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »