Reviews for The Doll Gamer
piddle chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
the chapter was good though when we get the chance will we steal the sword of Gryffindor for are self?
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Nice. Not as good as your Naruto one but good
Vruon chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Nice, I wonder how the story will go on.
Will he use his knowledge to get some money ?
(something to live for and why to get away with it?)
I'm looking forward to continuing from any of your stories
Loser Stuck In Memory Lane chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
I’m interested. I can’t wait to see where you’re imagination takes us with this story. Thank you for the good work!
Hitmen101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
Does he know about the Harry Potter plot?
Notsae chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
A magic sociopath? This could get grim. I kinda hope it does. Good luck.
Waffenmia chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Nice start. I was actually thinking of the mc being a golem/marionette with a soul. Now I'm gonna start with the obligatory (actually want this to happen) request (mostly force) of MC x Hermione (which is 70% reason why people like me read HP fix, she deserves better, which I mean the mc)
ChangerOfNames chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
About the OP thing... Well, in Naruto the stronger the character got the stronger the enemies got. This happens a lot in superpower stories as well, because well... for good to exist, evil must always follow. Basically, you're good at original stuff, and can create a wide array of villains just from the various shows you've seen, so why don't you just buff up the enemies?

Okay. Before read post over. This is an excellent beginning to this story, and I'm genuinely interested in how the character you've set up reacts and does things. I hope to see more character development in the next few chapters, you know, fleshing out Charles and all, and am excited for a brand new story of yours to read.

Sorry for the text dump, haha.
xconan25x chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Ill just stockpile this first before read it. Doesn't much to review to begin with a few chapters only.
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136