Reviews for The Doll Gamer
Fabulouslywritten chapter 11 . 2/21/2023
An overlord going for the overhaul look
MeganSnape chapter 23 . 2/20/2023
I think this is genuinely my fav gamer fic, most are just recycled and plagiarised but this one is fresh and full of good ideas! really hope you finish this one day!
pdena23 chapter 23 . 2/9/2023
Amazing chapter and amazing story

The ONLY thing I think you could work on, is going back to previous chapters and running them through a spell checker. There are quite a lot of times where you mistake "you're" and "your" and "to" and "too", as well as other mistakes like " protogo" instead of "protego".

That's a very minor issue and doesn't detract from the quality of the story though, thank you!
pdena23 chapter 7 . 2/9/2023
NOOOOOOOO WTF NOT THE GNOMES

I knew he was a sociopath but this was the first time I was confronted with the reality

Good job author, I'm enjoying this story lol
primalparadox chapter 18 . 1/24/2023
The truth, Bell, is that your not from this planet. You were born on a planet called Krypton...
primalparadox chapter 4 . 1/24/2023
You keep saying his goal is to be the strongest yet whenever it's brought up its made clear that's not what you mean at all. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he actually wants to rule? The quest he receives mentions being a king, but yeah every single time Bell mentions it he says strongest.

Thing is everything he doing to achieve his goal doesn't fit the stated objective, you don't need followers to be strong, quite the opposite as follows are extremely time consuming. If being the strongest is his goal he be better off using said time for training. So like I said it seems his goal is NOT to be the strongest but to rule over everything? Or the magical world? Basically you've been stating his overall goal wrong the entire way through the book so far.
primalparadox chapter 1 . 1/24/2023
Uhh dude you missed an obvious and very serious problem here. You gave your MC Amber eyes in Harry Potter. In Harry Potter where amber eyes werewolf. Where werewolves are heavily discriminated against.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2023
Come on it’s been forever update already
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2023
hope you're doing alright and getting the motivation to continue this story. It's your best by far!
Andrew234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
no way I can't believe a single person would be so nonchalant when choosing their next life I don't care if your dumb as a stack of bricks they will manage out a few words like I wanna be batman or some shit no one is cool with random let god fuck me
professionalpotatowastaken chapter 3 . 10/15/2022
Rapiers aren't made to cut either: It doesn't really make sense that he could cut someone's head off.
Ravelord2015 chapter 23 . 10/14/2022
Hey man loved the series hope you update soon !
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2022
Bruh
reaperblaze chapter 23 . 9/14/2022
Best Harry Potter gamer story I’ve read in a long while can’t wait to see where you’re going with this
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2022
No party system, ruins gamer stories
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »