Reviews for How It Should Be
D.C Joyce chapter 1 . 7/15
You should do the Goblin's through process of after he finds out who Spidey is. This is great
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
My mind was actually reading this in the Goblin's voice the whole way through! I'm just blown away by your use of words and the way this flows as a whole.
Love it!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is chillingly reminiscent of both Goblin and man halves, honestly. Very good spelling, and well written. I wonder, do you have a secret window into Norman's head? And I think the Goblin could just get that nasty, if you know what I mean. Could you review a Spidey story I plan on putting up soon? It's called Web of Fate, and is my own next Gen. Spidey fic. He has twins in this one. . . and that's all you get untill you read. Thanks and please r and review!
Velchan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Nice. I liked how you did this...Very well written. In character. I can really see the Green Goblin saying all of this. Good descriptions. Good use of the English language overall.

Two thumbs up!

~Vel
Tobey's Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I...I can't speak! That was to good! Keep writing as the Goblin, do one about Mary Jane maybe. Just a thought. :)
Mercuria chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Yes, I will take it as quasi-slash, thank you very much! *grin*

This rocks. It puts a totally new spin on the Goblin and how he thinks of good/evil. It was also cool that he examined Spider-man's motives, or at least acknowledged that they were somewhat vague.

Gr ... no constructive criticism today! Good job.
norahoya chapter 1 . 5/5/2003