Reviews for Last Chance To See
gabumon7 chapter 6 . 6/27/2021
I kept thinking when Rodney was rubbing at his chest that Johnn did CPR on him but didn't. One would think if Rodney had stopped breathing, a kick start to the system outside of rescue breaths would be required. Good story
Shirako-cjj8610 chapter 6 . 11/6/2020
Omg I found this series right before I got sick with a nasty stomach virus that has lasted over a week and reading all of your amazing stories has really helped me get through it and stay in good spirits! I love how you have written everyone and how they all have truly bonded together as a family! Amazing job!
woodyt chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
wow. I really would of left a comment for each of the stories in this series but you just made them too hard to put downI have a severe lack of patience so I think we are both to blame for my distinct lack of consideration to your wonderful writing skills, with that said I am off to fall down the rabbit hole that is team rebuilding xx
sherrib1968 chapter 6 . 1/6/2020
I just finished reading through all of the stories in your Team Building Series and I enjoyed every single one of them. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be "All is Bright" because I loved the Christmas theme, but they were all terrific. I liked how you wrote Sheppard, it was interesting to see a new side to him where he was more comfortable showing his feelings both verbally and physically. On the show, he was very awkward expressing his feelings verbally and he didn't quite know what to do when someone hugged him. The way you wrote Sheppard, and also included a mental link between him and Rodney, really made his strong friendship with Rodney shine through. I look forward to reading your Team ReBuilding series next! Thanks for writing and for continuing to write SGA stories, it's excellent fanfics like these that keep the show going for us fans.
Garibaldi69 chapter 6 . 6/3/2019
I liked all of them, Sheppard and Mckay got a lot closer here then on the show. As exmilitary I liked the Challenge coin.
sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 4/27/2019
Loved it! I’m hoping you posted a story of how they survived the Wraith siege?! I still love this show/ fanfic...no other show has endeared me like SGA has!
CCSakuraforever chapter 6 . 4/4/2019
Esta muy bueno la historia mas como fue a rodney después que lo engañaron de conseguir el zpm mas que paso en el puesto avanzado mas que encontraron en los archivos mas como ayudara a la expedicion de defender la ciudad
Var Devonshire chapter 6 . 3/28/2019
Great ending! Love the interaction with Sheppard and McKay plus the discussion of leaving the infirmary AMA. :) I really enjoyed the Team Building stories and look forward to the new Team Rebuilding series. Chapter 1 was great.
Yutowu chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
I read the whole series in a week and absolutely loved how the team's dynamic grew over time. I can't wait to read your second series.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
Loved it. Please keep writing. Can not wait for the next series.
Guest 64 chapter 6 . 2/26/2019
I have loved the team building series! I am glad you have more stories to come. Looking forward to the Rebuilding series.
Guest 64 chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
I love that moment with John and Halling.
shestarsky chapter 6 . 2/21/2019
It was kinda nice reading this is all one go. I had to wait, I was on vaca in Disneyland. I enjoyed all the suspense relating back to the episode with all the new adventure and tension tied to it. Looking forward to the next series with Ronan added in. Should be fun.
Chgrgal chapter 6 . 2/18/2019
Loved this story can’t wait for the season two adventures.
cflat chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
Nice ending for your Team Building series. Looking forward to your season 2 series. In addition to Ronon, we also get Major Lorne. Always liked Major Lorne and thought it was a shame he wasn't promoted to regular. (I am glad that Kavan Smith now has a regular role in When Calls the Heart, where his character was also introduced in 2x01.)