Reviews for Altering Feelings
you did it chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
WHY DID HERRO HAVE TO DIE! *sniffle* really good story but man that made me emotional. good job, next time can he please live? Thank you! lol i found that i really like this pairing. You were the first one i read of this pairing and i do like it a lot! thanks for getting me hooked.
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
oh that was so sad but it was a darling fic. i especially loved the ending line.
When Darkness Rises chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
woah. i feel so sad, but i guess everthing doesnt have a happy ending. please finish your other stories._
When Darkness Rises chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
its nice to know that they're in ic. I hate it when people put hero and Serena she already love just makes me wonder why some people do nice to see a change.
oooo chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
mimato 4-ever! btw this sotry stinks
Sanoru chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
That was so beautiful! I am crying my eyes out right now... You are so very talented. Please I am begging you to write a sequel or just more minako/heero fanfics... * gets down on knees * please?
mystlady chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
This is a sad ending. But you had to finish off Heero. LOL. :D
Vegnagun chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
Hey Aino.
RIP Heero Yuy. It was a heart wrencher when Minako visited his grave. Good work
magic girl nine chapter 8 . 1/8/2004
i should have known this was going to end sad! aren't you a h/min fan? why didn't you have them end up together? WHY? WHY? WHY!
but i still loved this ending. the fic in all was a good one and i can't wait to read more of your romance fics. goodbye.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
you writing’s all in bold but nothing for me to bitch about.
sorry Aino Yuy but i couldn't fulfill my quest. no flames from me in this fic. this was well written, good plot, no horrible grammar/spelling mistakes, no OOC and it was a grand fic that i enjoyed reading.
good job. the way you ended it... it reminds me of how a book read when i was in fourth grade ended... i think it was called "the Outsiders." a grand book too by the way. but this story was good. not too many mushy scenes too, which makes me happy any times.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
ah, such a touching moment between the two. but what the hell? no i love yous and goodbyes? but Heero did have a point. curse the word goodbye! and i've used it so many times... after visiting my grandmother in her small tiny cottage... after killing my fish and throwing it in the toilet... and i was going to say goodbye too to those cliché over used betryal fics when i'm through burning their butts. ah ok, that's enough... bravo Aino Yuy, you didn't make Heero say the cliché phrase, 'i love you.' used a bit too much in Heero/Senshi fics... where he pours his heart out to them like a love sick dog. and you know what, this fic demonstrates, "actions speak louder than words." who cares about meaningless words. someone could say, "I'll die for you!" and when the time comes he cowers away and says, "take her instead!" some, "I'll die for you!". so all Heero's got to do is show small signs that he at least cares about her. like giving a small smirk or grin, or smile, or whatever you explained it to Minako when she was in the shuttle. and he said her first name, which is a big thing in this fic right? cause he has said Relena's first name, and to come to think of it, he never called her by her last name.
this would have been a perfect way to end a fic. but i see another chapter ahead so i'm guessing this isn't over yet.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
wow, nice twist to it. Heero's committing suicide once again. a perfect conflict for a masterpiece such as this. i assume Minako will go back to save him. maybe then she can slap him for kissing her in the casino. alright, and knock some sense in his head too.
it was pretty obvious that Heero would save Minako with her tight spot with Zech. maybe having the other Gundam Pilots or the other Senshis saving her instead would have made it unpredictable… apparently not anymore since people are reading what i just said, lol. but alright, i can accept Heero saving her.
... i thought you liked Zech... you made him the evil guy in a fairytale who dies because of the hero. not a very nice way to treat one of your favs Aino Yuy.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
you made Zech a little OOC. but nothing major that kicked him off of his real personality. so i won't flame you about that, sorry. and i'm glad that you didn't make Minako flawless. she'd seem too perfect if she didn't fall for guys like she did with Zech or become naive and follow the "big bad wolf." lol, by the way, i liked that you added that. i'm sure Minako's starting to have second thoughts now if he really isn't. for him to lead her underground and plan to kill her is bad enough for me. and obviously he's a big guy compared to her and even Heero. but i don't think he's hairy like a wolf. no, not at all. dangerous and sly as a wolf but not hairy.
ahem, enough with that now.
... where's Heero? he better show up in the next chapter. that way i can show him a piece of my mind. doing that to Minako. she SHOULD slap him. seriously. she should. that was a low thing, kissing her only to hid his face. using a girl i tell you. no female should accept that.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
well... didn't expect that to happen. but i guess Minako/Heero scenes should start appearing around these chapters. at least you didn't rush it... they didn't fall in love or kiss in the first two chapters. hm... i'm interested to see why Heero kissed Minako out of the blue, and on the lips too. hopefully you're telling the truth with [Another thing, don’t feel that Heero was OOC at the last part. He had a reason. And that will be revealed in the next chapter.] it better be a good one because if you make Heero OOC i'll deal with you personally.
just playing with you. i know you wouldn’t make Heero OOC. that’s what makes you a talented author and my best online friend.
Rebellious Gurl chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
i don't understand why you wanted me to flame this fic. it looks good so far. maybe a few grammar mistakes but not a lot to drive anyone crazy. and the plot's starting to kick in. but maybe i'll find something to flame you about when i read the other chapters. hold on a second.