Reviews for Cowboy Star Fox
CCharmanderK chapter 21 . 3/30/2008
Solid story, Wolf! This is a magnificient story, and I loved the allusions and references to Cowboy Bebop, complete with The Real Folk Blues in one of the chapters.

"Cowboy Sar Fox" gets a 10/10
Cerebralultimate chapter 21 . 1/6/2004
Ok, when I looked at the title of this, I kinda thought it would probably suck, i mean, wouldn't you? but i have to say this, you pulled it off nicely. I question giving Wolf a Sabre, but other than that, I LOVED IT.
blackdog530 chapter 21 . 10/25/2003
Wow, this fic was amazing. I kind of saw the final showdown coming. Wolf's lack of presence in the rest of the fic made him the obvious foe. However, I wish you'd make secret epilogues for the Fara ending and the Krystal ending. That would add that little bit of completion. Still great job!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 21 . 9/20/2003
Nice ending! I like this one rather than the other... Anyway, did you compose the song or did you just find it?
Okamichan 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
Tensing! I like it!

The characters are actually virtual.

Also, thanks for reviewing my work!

(Sorry for the short review!)
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
Hi! Thanks for reviewing my work! Oh yeah! Nice story! I like stories with Viruses! Keep it up!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
I like the sory so far! However, why is Wolf not present in the past chapters? I really like him (maybe because I love wolves), but he's the bad guy after all... Still it's your story! Anyway, nice story and keep it up!

(Please review Two Heroes Collide 6 and Hidden Agenda, it's already finished!)
Garohchan chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Dude your story rocks! Why aiin't you written more yet. This thing has got some real potential. Keep it up!:)

Blackout12 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Doing well. Keep up the great work.

Rating: 10/10!
Morrie-Angel of Chaos chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
I love your story keep going!

Slippy: Hey! I still wanna Yodel.

Falco and Fox: SHUT UP DUMASS!
Zanzibar chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
So far so good, Wolf. ).

It will be interesting to see how you will do now when everything is your own work. Great story.

Wolfox Okamichan chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
That has a good story coming out form it! Still, I kninda think that it's really harsh killing StarWolf team and/or turning them into sydicates. I usually make Wolf be a good guy.

Oh, please review Two Heroes Collide (any series) and/or Hidden Agenda!