Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Scuse you mando. One's a scaley. This is the way.
MandoWalker chapter 8 . 9/23
Having them have feline features is the dumbest thing ever…like we get it man your a furry.
GuestOp chapter 1 . 9/22
Digimon? Seriously? Cmon guest He's got more than enough working a lotr angle atm. Besides nariz probably wouldn't but there is that mad doctor. Although i will love to see momma bear put her cub in his place like the idiot he is.
Would be cool if Naraiz could make a conquerors haki technique

Make people’s Will just give up and bow

Maybe he could practice it so he could take care of fodder with a look

Oooh and maybe a force push air blade? Sith lightning air blade? Would be awesome

Or force lightning armor to boost his body more
Would be awesome if narz could made wookie human hybrids or other species for other uses (just make sure they don’t go feral and canibal when he does)

Would be cool if he could make some cyborg wolfman commandos

Maybe make it look like futuristic Warwick

Wonder if MC could conquer the mandos? Or maybe put a figure head on it? That he could control or is loyal to him?
Would be amazing if the clones were enhanced in body and tech

Hope there are some hulkish cyborgs made for war for shock and tanking

Like overwatch Reinhardt with some doom fist enhancements

But for everything lol

whole skeleton and enhanced limbs

Maybe their weapons could be repeating bowcasters for elite and some normal zarya (overwatch) as the primary

Shot gun knuckles as their secondary tho

And or course reins shield

Don’t cut out their dicks tho would be cool if there were some female genjis they could maybe fuck (with consent of course) for their mental health lol

Then some cyborg soldier 66 (overwatch) so people wont miss all the dang time

Then maybe some normal soldier 66s as fodder and trainees waiting for enhancements

aaah makin soldiers are so cool

Wonder what kind he’s gonna make
Monkeylovespie what dnd n sith stories. Tell and show. If you tell you must show.
Monkeylikespie chapter 62 . 9/19
Thanks for answering and had a funny thought of Arthur Daynein cones in reinhardt armor charging across the battle. But in all seriousness clones are getting closer we got a dnd story and the new sith stories on the side which i know i will injoy keep up the good work
Hey is it just mebor did fanfic get messed with? Last update should be sept not may
Artarais1991 chapter 29 . 9/17
I wonder how important the message is for Naraiz?
After digging around in the database the exile shows up only as a forceghost npc due to original, kotor1, author being a prick...
To be fair to you Anthony. They stuck to canon of kotor books for a portion of the intro to classes concerning revan, after that they pulled either their own story or eu stories to fill in their tale of death n misery. The exile was never brought into swtor as far as i can tell.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 9/12
...I'm pretty sure that Ned should be fostering in the Vale at this point.

personally, I favor Makashi and Djem So/Shien for lightsaber styles.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 9/11
I would have tried for the Star Forge. and the Old Republic. and a get out of hell free card, since you decided to go the Sith route. and Anzat race. that or another near immortal race.

I don't actually have much knowledge of the mmo. because fuck mmos. especially given the shit they did to the characters of Revan and the Exile.

and the mountain clans in the north are some of the most loyal to the Starks, dude. it isn't the Vale.

you also call the stark kid both Brandon and Benjen. I'm assuming you meant Brandon, because I am pretty sure that Benjen is a toddler at best at this point.

and what is this ram's skull crap? the mountain clans are Wull, Flint, and Norrey. at least the strongest of them.

I write reviews as I read, if you couldn't tell.
Ahtu chapter 62 . 9/11
The section about "Those who have been born" and such is waaay off. That MY complaint about you. Your story is generally great, but some pretty unacceptable linguistic errors often make it into the chapter release.

You need better cleaning. I'm considering volunteering, but a list of the shit I'm already helping with keeps popping up in my head when I think on it. So please find an alternative solution for now.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »