Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
St Pat chapter 21 . 4/21
There are lot of grammatical mistakes.
St Pat chapter 18 . 4/21
This was disappointing. He actually revealed her his true identity.
St Pat chapter 10 . 4/20
Lot of grammatical mistakes.
DeluxeHipster1945 chapter 64 . 3/18
Nice, just binge read it while being sick.
Give more.
DeluxeHipster1945 chapter 57 . 3/17
Nah im here sickly and dying and just trying to pass the time but the skyrim reference had me dying, literally.
SymphonyOfPayn chapter 26 . 3/16
so I'm rereading this story after your most recent update to enjoy the story again. did you ever make the spin off with Jaesa and Naraiz's kid, or are you waiting until this story is completed so as not to give away future plans? I'm just curious and looking forward to more of your work.
RuneFather chapter 1 . 3/15
Awesome
Umbra Operative chapter 63 . 3/14
Hahaha bearowl…
Umbra Operative chapter 63 . 3/14
Omg I am so so so happy that you came back to this and you are doing better! I have reread this and it is so great! Also the D&D nerd in me died a bit when you called the Cleric a heal bot. *sniffle* So excited to see how this progresses!
Juppinator chapter 64 . 3/12
So, I just finished the story to this chapter in four days and I've gotta say, I really like it. Sure, there are misspellings oder grammar errors here and there (Dayne, not Dyane goddammit!, but overall it is really engaging with great characters. Sometimes in the fight scenes I got lost because Anime-Style fight scenes are kinda hard to write down but you are doing a pretty good job!

I am really excited if the warrior will get out of his caves, to find out if the faceless fuckers are targeting the dragons nest and just which Legion will be led by Ser Arthur Dayne (gotta be the Dark Angels, he is the best swordsman). How will the ones react if they find out the truth of Naraiz existence?
Also a question. Does Naraiz still wears the ring at the end of the chapter? I am not sure.
Mazrael chapter 8 . 3/11
Sorry but your mc is nothing but a cheap imitation of a Sith he's tryna be something that is not also he's more of a jedi than a sith
Chris chapter 22 . 3/10
That roomba comment was funny as hell
Kiyan Tribe chapter 2 . 3/9
Hey a question. Here you mentioned about poor loser in a bar. So like MC and Jaesa in a open relationship or just for fun and do their own things when not with each other? I am confused.
mattzem6 chapter 32 . 3/9
I'm not 100% sure why I dislike the direction this story has taken but I think it has to do with the fact we started out with a competent MC who was the driving force of his story and actions, too an MC that just kind of goes with the flow and lets whatever happen happen, His story feels like it is on rails and he's just going along with everything that's planned out for him because it's convenient for the plot. The story feels like an amusement park ride and the MC is just sitting in the front cart watching everything happen to him and just enjoying the ride.
The author went ham with the slave lover thing, and is now getting cold feet and backpedaling badly. This whole determining consent thing and trying to show that "yes he magically enslaved them but it's okay because they gave consent" is annoying. It's okay to write about a flawed man.
1,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »