Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Whammmm chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
Shit grammar
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Hmm perhaps to follow the theme...Cersei's mother as a cat girl?!
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
I think this will be my favorite story that you have written so far. Looks like it will be epic.
deoxeyses chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
Nice, fun read
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
I remember the time when we simply called the Dark Side, sex. Good time !
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2019
Okay. I'm cautious, but you might have make me love the story.
WhiteRoseshipper chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
Wait I'm still not entirely sure...this is based of the book not the show if I'm not mistaken. And I have no idea if the character Jon Snow was just a TV character or if he was in the book but with a different name. To simplify this question, Is there a character similar to Jon Snow and if there is, will he join the nights watch or the new sith empire?
frankieu chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
nice chapter thx for writing it
wonder if he could have some fun with the boltens giving them all a taste of sith lightning
Death Lantern chapter 3 . 3/5/2019
If he had fucked Rhaela, then it would have been pretty cool. Lyarra however makes me uneasy.
wolpe chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
Fic sucks ass already
Axccel chapter 2 . 2/27/2019
Heh, superbly. Among Sith, yes, in the military it would depend entirely on how much physical labor was required. Somehow I doubt the Empire would reduce physical requirements for PC recruitment of more women into the infantry. If women were recruited into a primitive military, most would do very poorly and die very quickly. Too much weight in armor and weapons and melee combat for long periods of sustained action. Even men quickly grow exhausted in those conditions. The more advanced a military grows technologically, the less the physical abilities between sexes becomes (not genders, that is identity, not biological).

I’m pretty sure the Rule of Two thing was a trap Revan put in his holocron along with the Thought Bomb. He does seem the sort to fuck over the Sith far in the future with just a few words.
Reads too much chapter 3 . 2/27/2019
Okay yeah it sounds like your guy needs Astartes or at least thunder warriors, after all what better way to fight fuck off super soldiers then with even bigger fuck off soldiers. Also what’s with you and making yandere’s? Not judging honestly asking here. Plus I’m not sure if kaminoans could make that level of genetically enhanced soldiers like the space marines the closest they came to that as far as I’m aware was unit 99 from the clone wars and even then that was mainly from random mutations
RamDLC28 chapter 3 . 2/27/2019