Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
xenoblubber chapter 3 . 2/27/2019
How disappointing...
Axccel chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Step 1) Mind Dominate all influential lords, wealthy folk, kings, whatever.

Step 2) Death Field the Whitewalkers and laugh with glee as you absorb their no doubt immense life energy.

Step 3) Kill everyone that refuses to work with you.

Step 4) Suddenly realize you’re from a time in which the Sith or Jedi blowing up planets or splitting stars with the Force was not all that unusual. Realize you’re second only to Vitiate in power or perhaps even stronger than him after you killed him in the Eternal Empire.

Step 5) Totally fuck the galaxy with your wondeful overpoweredness and giant Sith dick usually meant for trolling Satele Shan.
Axccel chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
I’m happy to say that whilw the Old Republic (and both KotOR games) are accepted canon by Disney via giving the rights to make Old Repulic canon to the devs of SWTOR and them making Knights canon, The Shadow of Revan was said to be non-canon by those devs in a Q&A I read on the SWTOR website prior to that abomination coming out. Although, it did have Revanchist popping up in both factions and Revan curbstomping the galaxy again, which was totally awesome.

SPEECE MEHREENS!? Will they have...MEHTUL BAWXES!?
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
I dig the fic. Though the oc is going to be pushing 100 by the time the clone wars pop up.
Ashborn2271 chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
Nice chapter keep up the good work
CaptainRolo chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
Well considering that you write soo fast I can't wait for more chapters and I know I will enjoy them all
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
Buffing the Republic and the Jedi that much ruined it for me. Was good while it lasted.

Goodbye and Good-luck.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
Nice
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Nice start. I'm def curious to see how the SI will take over Planetos. Great job and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
Darth Ralan chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
omg this is gold! please keep writting!
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
I will be following this story with great interest.
SBX369 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
I am loving this series so far. Naraiz has an ambition and a goal to follow through. It all comes down to how he executes it step-by-step Sith style. In terms of castles, I was thinking of Harrenhal but it is under House Whent's control so that doesn't seem like a way to go. I am wondering though, how will Talz and Vette play a strong role in this story since they aren't "human?"
osterreicher97 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Hmmmm... a very interesting fic. I'm going to favorite and follow this story. It has a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2019