Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
Very interesting start! I'm very much looking forward to finding out who all will be Force Sensitive and become part of his new order. :)
Hannibal the Bahamut chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
Nice start to a story and one set pre-Robert's Rebellion. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
This is pretty fun to read. Thanks for writing.
kossboss chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Interesting start, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Notsae chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Interesting. I would hope he doesn't roll back Sith immunity too far. I wonder if he can master this neutral aspect of the force, it seems like a wonderful solution to force-pushback to master both sides and this in between state. I'm looking forward to this one.
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Interesting story and I like it!
CaptainRolo chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
DEAR GOD... I have fallen in love in this story immediately
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Good intro.
Looking forward to more.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Uhhhhh nice. Please continue
Reads too much chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
So pretty much overlord but instead of nazarick it’s a bunch of aliens and a sith version of you whose gonna have the mother of all power fantasies? I’m okay with this especially since I do love the Star Wars franchise and the song of ice and fire. Though honestly of all the self insert stories you could’ve done I’m surprised you didn’t make one of you becoming some kind slaneesh styled primarch with a chaos legion going all overlord on some world.
Ashborn2271 chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
Very interesting
Slaggedfire chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
It's very good and I love interesting ideas like this, but he seems a little too overly friendly. Is that how the character is ingame?

Also why is Vette constantly bumping his hip?
1,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103