Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
LoudOpinions chapter 1 . 4/5
To the person beneath ME. Criticism is what reviews are for. If you don't like seeing criticism, I recommend not looking at reviews.
Guest-102 chapter 1 . 4/1
To the faggot underneath me, fuck off youre just nitpicking a FANFIC. Dont enjoy then go read other shit
Drag7 chapter 4 . 3/27
It’s not epic space battles and planetary invasions turning people off, it’s that you’re adding Halo elements into Star Wars in such a lazy way. You’re not developing or discovering them, they don’t have a unique name, story or reason to them, they’re just there ripped straight out of Halo completely unchanged with no reason at all because God.

At least put some effort in before getting put off at the readers you’ve put off.
Drag7 chapter 3 . 3/27
The bit with Lyarra felt super abrupt, out of character and forced.
Drag7 chapter 3 . 3/27
Getting reincarnated by God himself runs directly counter to lore of both universes the main character is tossed into. It’s unnecessary and detracts from the story, especially when it’s used to just arbitrarily add nonsense in. Heck the reincarnation thing would be better if he was reincarnated into an original character or simply no reincarnation at all, just having a Sith sucked through a wormhole.

Further issues are the instant overpoweredness of the main character and the fully formed crew he starts with right off the bat. This gives the reader no time to learn about or grow attached to the main character or the crew. You either like them or hate them right away. Furthermore the overpoweredness of the main character takes away even more from the feeling of seriousness, importance and legitimacy the story has, which it has little of to begin with from the arbitrary changes to everything by God in a universe where that shouldn’t even be a thing.
Drag7 chapter 1 . 3/26
Starting off as a Sith in A Game of Thrones setting, sure. Starting off as a full blown Sith Lord with a crew, apprentice and full gear, just retarded. Makes everything way too busy right off the bat and limits room for growth and new characters. Also being overpowered is fine as long as there’s some reasoning, effort or a path to get there. This isn’t that.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 58 . 3/21
thx
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 3/20
Can't really call your book reincarnated as a sith now can you? Seeing as you know you're not going to be a sith you'll be far to closely related to the rule of two sith now that I think about it. "We'll bring peace and order to the galaxy" sith are about Chao's and destruction. They live to saw doubt and distrust before crumbling their enemy in all the chaos it's why the first line of the code is
"Peace is a lie"
Because a true sith rules to break that peace you're character is no longer sith but something different. I don't mind the balanced path it's why I originally read this book but it always bugged me that you constantly push that yes their with their rebuilding a better and truer sith empire when...their not they are not sith plain and simple.

Still like your book. though that was just one of the few things that annoyed me your false advertising about it being about a sith.
darthkratos24 chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm rereading this after I read it yonks ago...and a lot doesn't add up like I remembered there were a few hickups but god's damn you got a lot more wrong about star wars then I expected my main gripe is you know ... Star wars swears aren't actually our swears so fuck and shit don't exist they have stuff like kiff or karobast but That's that too big an issue my main problem is... How the fuck did he know it was Brandon? Like I get knowing it's a start but Brandon's not been described in great detail other then dark hair and gray eyes. That would tell him it's a start and maybe knowing the time period and guessing Brandon but nothing that makes him go "ah that's a dead ringer for Brandon" like the hell?
mtkicks chapter 3 . 3/20
the fuck?
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 58 . 3/19
Awesome fic!
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 1 . 3/14
You are an actual virgin
erozoth chapter 3 . 3/13
And here my fear came to pass, the foundation of this novel don't make much sense. A man, or a child, is asked to chose certain powers and for some reason he chooses to have the memories, life experience of someone borderline evil. Even if he himself is borderline and does not mind the fact that a young age he asked for memories and experience of someone much older and powerful doesn't not make sense and keeps bothering me, he basically committed suicide and gave his future life to this Wrath since his memories are longer, stronger and therefore mostly took over.
You might have tried to make it seem like he "still there" but it didn't work.
Thedudeist chapter 14 . 3/13
Rings to some kings? I always imagined nazguls as sith.
Mr. Medic chapter 58 . 3/11
Did anyone else try to call Nagash Trazyn?
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »