Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Guest chapter 62 . 9/12/2022
After digging around in the database the exile shows up only as a forceghost npc due to original, kotor1, author being a prick...
Guest chapter 62 . 9/12/2022
To be fair to you Anthony. They stuck to canon of kotor books for a portion of the intro to classes concerning revan, after that they pulled either their own story or eu stories to fill in their tale of death n misery. The exile was never brought into swtor as far as i can tell.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 9/12/2022
...I'm pretty sure that Ned should be fostering in the Vale at this point.

personally, I favor Makashi and Djem So/Shien for lightsaber styles.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2022
I would have tried for the Star Forge. and the Old Republic. and a get out of hell free card, since you decided to go the Sith route. and Anzat race. that or another near immortal race.

I don't actually have much knowledge of the mmo. because fuck mmos. especially given the shit they did to the characters of Revan and the Exile.

and the mountain clans in the north are some of the most loyal to the Starks, dude. it isn't the Vale.

you also call the stark kid both Brandon and Benjen. I'm assuming you meant Brandon, because I am pretty sure that Benjen is a toddler at best at this point.

and what is this ram's skull crap? the mountain clans are Wull, Flint, and Norrey. at least the strongest of them.

I write reviews as I read, if you couldn't tell.
Ahtu chapter 62 . 9/11/2022
The section about "Those who have been born" and such is waaay off. That MY complaint about you. Your story is generally great, but some pretty unacceptable linguistic errors often make it into the chapter release.

You need better cleaning. I'm considering volunteering, but a list of the shit I'm already helping with keeps popping up in my head when I think on it. So please find an alternative solution for now.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 59 . 9/9/2022
god i hope that was our SI and not one of the seven
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 53 . 9/9/2022
i hope he creates wh40k weapons and tech, like bolters, meltas, lasguns, volticks and other bullshit weapons, if he ever gets another favor from god he should ask for all the knowledge of wh40k tech
Inritus chapter 62 . 9/9/2022
So your MC has little knowledge of the mystical side of the force? That seems like a terrible thing, as both the science and mystical sides can be combined to create some pretty good stuff. Only favoring one side seems foolish to the extreme lol.
Guestop chapter 62 . 9/8/2022
Ok ik that month comment was aimed at me. Bro youre doing amazing so far im honestly ok with the one a month wait now. Keep up the good work
Damion Tinsley chapter 59 . 9/8/2022
Accidentally pressed post on the previous review when I was trying to edit something. what I said was I'm not not getting any updates even from the phone app the story might have a shadow band on it or something . I've only recently started to get updates from the story and the last time last time I got an update about this one there was like 7 chapters ahead of where I was. Also why not just write some Some cringe shit just for fun You're old stuff is what started us on the stories so it will be kinda nostalgic to see some more.
Damion Tinsley chapter 59 . 9/8/2022
I've only recently started getting actual updates from the phone app So I'm starting to wonder if this has some kind of a shadow band up thing on it
ZhaWarudo chapter 62 . 9/8/2022
I don't have anything to say about the chapter other that I enjoyed it so I'll reply to a couple of comments.

molefu101 you're an idiot who hasn't provided any arguements and I found at least 2 garbage fanfics in your list(The Spider & Hadrian Lannister) so you're not the one to talk.

Acnologia fuck off with your requests, author is struggling to finish this epic long fic and certainly doesn't have time to write your garbage Fairy Tail fics.
If there should by any black dragon SI it should be Deathwing from WoW, not some crappy fan service anime.
Charlie1284 chapter 62 . 9/8/2022
Great stuff as always
GoldenGrin chapter 62 . 9/8/2022
Story's great. Whats the salt all about? Also, the physical manifestation of their force powers was great, especially Jeassa's Corrupted Monk. Please show more of her
Revo777 chapter 62 . 9/8/2022
It seems that there are too many plots going on and I already missed which one is the main one.
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »