Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
dan.lew.upg chapter 60 . 8/3/2022
cant wait for more
G chapter 60 . 8/2/2022
Hey guestlamo if thats all you got why even write a review? If its not your scetti go roll your meatball brain elsewhere.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2022
Yeah the whole lyarra thing is fucking stupid and ruined the whole thing for me. Good job retarded author
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 60 . 8/1/2022
Awesome fic!
Reads too much chapter 60 . 7/30/2022
Raeghar right now is giving me celebrimbor vibes though I imagine no where near as successful. Jaime now finds himself in a very uncomfortable position of owing a debt to a sith, not a good thing even if they are as relatively benign as Nagash. Surprising twist with Lyanna though very much understandable considering the different circumstances that lead to that moment. So far looks like we’re getting clones of Montross, Arthur, and Obryn Martell and if the clones are even a third as good as their sources then it’s shaping up to be one heck of an army so far. I am very curious on what the current state of the galactic underworld is cause like or hate em Star Wars criminals are very effective when used right. Aside from all that I am very curious as to what changes will be brought from the edits, maybe I’ll reread the story as. Whole if I feel like it, other then that keep up the good work.
EarlSilver chapter 60 . 7/29/2022
hehehehehe, long live Darth Trazyn the Infinite.
At Work chapter 60 . 7/28/2022
Everything was going pretty well, then he made the retarded proposition of sterilizing Lyanna and the double marriage. That's just so stupid and wouldn't fly for so many reasons that I can't believe you decided to go with it.

Then we get to the moronic Tower of Joy scene. Where, once again, you stick to the tired canon plot like it's scared gospel where the attacking party is pretty much the same when they should have a lot more men since everyone knows about the tower this time. Just one fucking stupid idea after another during the whole scene.

Why would you even do this? It makes the fic much worse.

The only decent thing that happened in that whole fiasco is saving Arthur's life. Lining him up to be a Primarch maybe?
Guest chapter 60 . 7/28/2022
Should haved added to your lotr response, also king Arthur. Tower of Joy, really son? Gj. Well played
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 60 . 7/28/2022
sweet
ZhaWarudo chapter 60 . 7/28/2022
You can be both, but in this case you aren't a nerd, but a geek. Nerds are actually better coz they're passionate about real knowledge, while geeks are about fiction.
rebornandlost chapter 60 . 7/27/2022
So did you move lyanna from Rosby to dorne off-screen ?
That's quite a distance to cross secretly or the mc has kept it secret .
shinigami00000 chapter 60 . 7/27/2022
wait a sec. oswell whent died and then started the meele? are there two whents?
MeteorElDrago chapter 60 . 7/27/2022
Damn i pity Jon for how hard it will be when he grows up knowing his mother hates him for what Rhaegar did to her. I just hope he finds some semblance of happiness as he grows up to become a sith warrior.
Mr. Medic chapter 60 . 7/27/2022
thanks man. it was nice seeing this officialized.
anthonym3 chapter 60 . 7/27/2022
Another fantastic chapter. Thank you for the Nagash hilarity.

Darth Trazyn indeed. He has that vibe to him.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »