Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
OpGuest chapter 59 . 7/14/2022
Hey man youre quite welcome! But shit posters aside i was more tired of seeing that crap than you were. It just bogs down true creative content posts like the world mentioned at the end there. Also thanks for the update of whats going on, i know i come across sometimes a bit asanine but honestly I like this story. Theres a few misspelled areas grammerly missed btw, if you need a reviewer i wouldn't mind helping.
Other guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2022
Although a new chapter also wouldn't hurt after 4 months or so... i do miss seeing whats gonna happen next.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/9/2022
Take all the time you need. I really like this story and how it’s improved over time. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 12 . 7/8/2022
The autistic focus on "balance" is pretty dumb, especially since Naraiz himself isn't "balanced" in the slightest. Enslaving people and then brutally killing people isn't balanced out by being nice to someone and sparing the next set of people. He's just a non-insane Sith, calculating for his own best ends, at best, and extremely dark grey, bordering on black, at worst.
Abused Condom chapter 20 . 7/7/2022
I mean it made sense from a RP way that the SWTOR Warrior/Wrath before all the force education could be a sarcastic wise-ass that had been eternally curious with all the question dialogues of bioware games.
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
how many star wars facts this retard author had gotten WRONG
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
I read this a while back and I disliked it, but I decided to give it another try to see if I was a bit too quick to judge...

I regret wasting more time on this fic. the story isn't bad but the MC who keeps talking about how he's a true sith yet acts like a gray jedi and keeps blabbering about peace and order in the galaxy is really getting on my nerves.

I had forgotten how much star wars facts this retard author had gotten...
he REALLY needs to gets his facts straight.
HowlerOne chapter 14 . 6/27/2022
Decent idea and solid grammar, but the “I enslave all my lovers/servants” thing is a big negative.
iperezrolo chapter 13 . 6/5/2022
Took me an entire chapter to realize you have introduced force zanpaktous.
Dear God unholy the anime is real. Love the fic btw.
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
man I don't like this at all
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 11 . 6/4/2022
oh my! a very interesting chapter
poor Tommen, I hear he jerked off to a particularly curvy automated anti-gravity gunship one of these days
man's had it though
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 10 . 6/4/2022
Naraiz doesn't just have a Wife-stealing fetish
he has a slave and daughter stealing fetish as well
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 9 . 6/4/2022
oh no! the pervert that amasses people to love is going to have to fight the female Lovecraftian force being who craves a family more than anything! I wonder how will this end?
Wow chapter 34 . 5/26/2022
My Little Sith Can't Be This Cuck OwO
TurtleMilker chapter 8 . 5/25/2022
'Don't Like Self Inserts Don't Read' Yeaaa...because the self insert is what people would find objectionable about this story. It's totally not that you're a disgusting little freak with a rape fetish.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »