Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Juppinator chapter 64 . 3/12
So, I just finished the story to this chapter in four days and I've gotta say, I really like it. Sure, there are misspellings oder grammar errors here and there (Dayne, not Dyane goddammit!, but overall it is really engaging with great characters. Sometimes in the fight scenes I got lost because Anime-Style fight scenes are kinda hard to write down but you are doing a pretty good job!

I am really excited if the warrior will get out of his caves, to find out if the faceless fuckers are targeting the dragons nest and just which Legion will be led by Ser Arthur Dayne (gotta be the Dark Angels, he is the best swordsman). How will the ones react if they find out the truth of Naraiz existence?
Also a question. Does Naraiz still wears the ring at the end of the chapter? I am not sure.
Mazrael chapter 8 . 3/11
Sorry but your mc is nothing but a cheap imitation of a Sith he's tryna be something that is not also he's more of a jedi than a sith
Chris chapter 22 . 3/10
That roomba comment was funny as hell
Kiyan Tribe chapter 2 . 3/9
Hey a question. Here you mentioned about poor loser in a bar. So like MC and Jaesa in a open relationship or just for fun and do their own things when not with each other? I am confused.
mattzem6 chapter 32 . 3/9
I'm not 100% sure why I dislike the direction this story has taken but I think it has to do with the fact we started out with a competent MC who was the driving force of his story and actions, too an MC that just kind of goes with the flow and lets whatever happen happen, His story feels like it is on rails and he's just going along with everything that's planned out for him because it's convenient for the plot. The story feels like an amusement park ride and the MC is just sitting in the front cart watching everything happen to him and just enjoying the ride.
cameron1812 chapter 64 . 3/9
Wow, so many ideas and realms tied together so wellThank you!
Reads too much chapter 64 . 3/7
First off I’d like to say that I’m honestly glad that this story is back and you’re off hiatus at the moment. With that said I am surprised with the developments of the three eyed raven essentially being double agent though it feels like the crime is looking for less control and more putting herself in a comfortable position. The rise of the new dark council was certainly a surprise essentially since this does mean Naraiz, for a short moment, essentially became a god of the dead. Interested in seeing the developments with the free folk, full honesty that’s a storyline hard to keep track of for just how hands off Naraiz is with the true north. All that said looking forward to the next chapter
Waterlow27 chapter 6 . 3/7
huh. I just now noticed you changed his sword from Midwan to just a vibroblade. Why?
Charlie1284 chapter 64 . 3/7
Great chapter thanks and I think it will be nice to see nagash expolore some other elements of the force instead of relying on meta knowledge. Also I think that you shouldn’t go to far in expanding the world building it might become a bit confusing.
ZhaWarudo chapter 64 . 3/7
thanks for the chapter
*definitely, not defiantly
RonaldM40196867 chapter 64 . 3/7
That was heavy.
zhx.c chapter 64 . 3/7
In canon the Father wanted anakin to take his place, will that happen here?
Apollodorus13 chapter 13 . 3/4
Im calling it before it get to it. Hea gonna have to fight the original before the merger of the SI
Monkeylikespie chapter 63 . 3/4
Glad you're back and thanks for the chapter
dan.lew.upg chapter 63 . 3/3