Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Maybe naraiz could tweak his dna to be like Fays?

Cuz she’s clearly a space elf

Maybe he could be a space elf too

He could already alter people’s physical form so he could definitely do some cell sorcery to make or cultivate stem cells to be anything he could need

The dark side has many paths! And he’s hella creative

Plus ya can’t just live for 600 plus years and leave fay

Maybe he could Usurp the force entities into himself
And be God Emperor of the Sith and put some godhood on his harem too

Or maybe with enough power he could be like a cultivator and make people immortal via the force fueling them (it could be a wonderful controlling element)

Maybe he could make the new Weirwood trees that purify the light of dark side force to make condensed neutral force or balanced force that make Golden force apples to give longevity when eaten

He would just need to eat a lot with his family

Be space Asgard with the family and scorn the entities at the same time lol
Still waiting for the day naraiz makes DBZ multiform or Naruto shadow clones

Maybe make clones of himself that he could control through force implants

He would need to train his mind to operate separate bodies at the same time like the Naruto paths of pein that nagato did tho

He could ham it up to his enemies when his possessed clone dies too

“Ahhhh! You have slain me!”

“Palpatine! I am your father!”

“I—Indont wanna go...”

*looks at the heavens* “I have taken all their sins father!”

Then he shows up 3 days later like jesus
Would be awesome if narz upgraded his ship with nano phrik and beskar

For self healing and onboard upgrades like what Tony’s last armor does

Like maybe he would decide to turn it into a giant gundam complete with beam saber the size of a building with the beam the size of a space elevator

Maybe not the gundam but doing fly byes with a lightsaber coating the wings, cockpit and beyond would be amazing

Like ramming ships like yondus arrow while shooting ships too far
GuestOp chapter 62 . 10/19
Bro guest. Chill a bit man. Howd you miss the furry content since ch4 or 5? Besides this is a fan fic story. He makes it how he likes, its not meant to be everyones shit.
Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you. I’m usually pretty polite in giving reviews, but turning characters into furry slaves is something that just gets me kinda pissed. The story has been great in all aspects aside from the terribleness that is turning two women into furry slaves; it just turns away anyone that isn’t interested in that kinda thing off from the story and overall plot. What a great, fun story, but it’s just such a damn shame that this furry transformation shit was included cause it just ruins it.
Don’t get annoyed by this but what about force armor?

And guns?

That would be aweeeesome

All with sentient spirits

Hope all the new Sith force spirits would be sane and helpful tho

Not a silent killer
Would be cool if he sucked the lot fe force out of people to heal

I dunno why people are dissing his sentient swords

It’s just like bleach sword spirits! It’s awesome

Maybe make it harder to make a sword spirit for others that isn’t in the master category and beyond

Hope he gets back his fluid metal yandere droid tho

She’s fun
Purist is quite the idiot. This is the way is eu and canon to Mandalorians. Since Kotor.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 56 . 10/16
*this is the way* shit was something invented by Disney!

I am a purist.
GorrilaVMan chapter 4 . 10/16
I liked the idea of halo's Spartans being chucked in. shit throw in some more. when you said titans earlier, did you mean the mechs from the game or the anime ones... now picturing people in the 3d gear going crazy on coruscant
coldpyr0 chapter 3 . 10/12
This is the problem everytime an author mixes a regular loser with a badass, somehow the badass portion loses out because the MC has to be an incompetent mess just with conveniently easy powers. Nice to see you stuck with the tried and tired trope while killing my interest in the story, because I didn't read about him lecturing his apprentice on balance and successfully crafting a sword WITH the dark side just to see him go stupid later on while using it for something much less impressive than making a somewhat sentient sword of 'evil'.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 14 . 10/11
Noooooo! Having the swords *seem* to have personalities, etc is fine, but now they can manifest as regular characters too?! And he has sex with! Its weird. To rarely manifest in dreams or better yet, to commonly manifest as impressions, and vague feelings of intent would be much better, in my opinion.
... But basically having and building out a harem cast where anything and everything can be and is *very frequently* fucked... idk, it seems to be A.) Wish fulfillmentSI power fantasy, B.) The very border of being purpose written erotica.
But things are on not the edge of the knife, but the very tip of a needle.

To include all means to sacrifice each. Restraining the potential each individual aspect of the story themes and character goals. To have a mix of tones that will contrast each other, but in a way that results in a mutually diminished effect of all.
And so starts the clock. Author, hope you are still well and things continue going well for you
Scuse you mando. One's a scaley. This is the way.
MandoWalker chapter 8 . 9/23
Having them have feline features is the dumbest thing ever…like we get it man your a furry.
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »