Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Mr. Medic chapter 19 . 12/6/2021
don't you fucking dare to create fucking Orks for your twisted amusement! this shit is chaotic enough without literal chaos gods! especially orkish ones like gork and mork. man I read a fic on an Ork Waaaaaaaaagh and it gave me nightmares just from understanding what the fucking ramifications are! the fucking things spore! god the fucking worm universe isn't as scary as that universe, and it's just from the fucking Orks! forget mixing in the eldar, the necrons, the thua, the cultist and the fucking daemons!
Mr. Medic chapter 16 . 12/6/2021
motherfucker! manwë and morgoth! the fucking thief!
Mr. Medic chapter 13 . 12/5/2021
at least it's still not at the level of Ork Waaaaaaaaagh! in sheer senseless fucking violence
myafroatemydog chapter 57 . 12/1/2021
Another great chapter this fic is great
Revo777 chapter 57 . 12/1/2021
It is good that it continues, I had already forgotten what this story is about.
ZhaWarudo chapter 57 . 12/1/2021
Glad you've matured, the cringe is gone indeed. I would be probably calling out authors on the teen horniness if it wasn't for likes of Noodlehammer and Vimesenthusiast. They've been here for a long time and are around 30 years old so who knows what goes around their heads that they still write so much lemons.
notYacob chapter 57 . 12/1/2021
Jango being angry at Jaster for taking in Bo-Katan kinda threw me off. One of the core concepts of their culture involves adopting orphans, so I would almost expect him to take Bo under his wing instead of throwing a fit.
NazgulBelserion chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
I don't even remember what this story is about lol
Reads too much chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
Glad that you updated, also glad about that new lemon rule. Your lemons are good but lemons in general get very repetitive and very boring real quick unless it explicitly a smut fic. Now to get into the actual chapter, first off I’m glad that Varys is on your side for both personal and pragmatic reasons. I’m also glad that your not controlling everything in the war to allow certain things to happen. And I see that Lysa is still on her way to becoming a crazy B but I also see her on her way to become a bad B in a good way. Only pro some I have is with the last segment and more from a story perspective then a writing one. What I mean by this is the fact that with the Jedi of this story being more militaristic in comparison to the source material I’m wondering if Qui-Gon will be punished for his lack of action in the mandalorian civil war, so I’m waiting for the aftermath of that. And on a unrelated note I’ve recently become a fan of LOL, more specifically of the lore of the game, and a thing I noticed is that Noxus is totally a sith civilization set in a medieval like fantasy so if you want an idea about building just look up noxus from Lol on Google images. That all I gotta say aside from that I’m looking forward to the next update
The Last Kenpachi chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
Canderous Ordo would be proud.
17JosephLC chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
Wow, was Lord Blackwood severally drunk? As he was most likely under Guest Rights, and he tried to strike his Hostess. That would have been a violation of Guest Rights, and those who break them are cursed in the eyes of gods and men (at least as the Westerosi believe.)
human dragon chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
I hope the Mandoa survive
RonaldM40196867 chapter 57 . 11/30/2021
Good work Jinn.

Do you think Star Wars is doing well?
Onix121 chapter 57 . 11/30/2021