Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
tronax22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
What's even the point of starting out in westeros with powers of a Sith? No challenges, no threats, no fun. Westeros has literally nothing that can stand to a power of a halfway trained Force user. Boring/instadrop.
romanian.theif chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
Naraiz sounds like Deadpool to me
rebornandlost chapter 50 . 10/30/2021
Will jon snow or whatever will be Robert's son here ?
rebornandlost chapter 47 . 10/29/2021
Will the mc travel to other universes ?
Slezzyjezy chapter 8 . 10/28/2021
Fucking NTR Jesus wtf disgusting
REDwolf28 chapter 3 . 10/27/2021
You have a fucked mind dude this is just messed up.
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Never really understood so many peoples desire to be a sith warrior. Especially without putting in disclaimers like ‘though it still keep my personality and sense of self’ or something like that. Being with is automatically changing your personality basically into a monster.
Axccel chapter 50 . 10/25/2021
Take Brandon to space and make him useful. It’ll be the same as him being dead in relation to events if you fake his death, but he’ll be alive and actually doing something.
Axccel chapter 49 . 10/25/2021
Pfft, please, a fifteen year old is plenty old enough to understand consequences, choices, accountability, responsibility, etc. They’re not toddlers and the only reason they’re treat as children this century (and only this century) is because they’re artificially sheltered from any growth in an environment specifically designed to treat them as children with no capacity for choice and unable to understand consequences.

And yes, I know they might be too young to truly “understand” consequences and choices, but they are fully knowledgeable of such things. Not understanding something is not an excuse when you have knowledge. I don’t need to understand that knocking someone up as a young teen would severely skew our lives to know that it would severely skew our lives and choose to behave accordingly.

Therefore, this girl is old enough to be treated as an adult. The only childishness at her age is a modern thing caused by pampering and sheltering them so they view the world through their own imagination instead of knowing reality. That doesn’t make them children.
Masteria chapter 56 . 10/24/2021
This is an amazing story. I look forward to the next chapter!
myafroatemydog chapter 56 . 10/23/2021
Prettt well Done chapter can’t wait for the next update. I hope yoda joins them
myafroatemydog chapter 52 . 10/21/2021