Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Oguest chapter 63 . 2/14
Thats great news. I hope its cleaner when reposted. Good to see you live again author
EverFall chapter 18 . 12/18/2023
Hayss, was really enjoying the story when suddenly out of nowhere I was punched by a hail maker that was known as angst. I knew it was there, just not handled poorly like this. Some warning man or some foreshadowing would be nice and I lost it when bawled his eyes out. I laughed. Overall the story was great until this dramatic bullshit happen. Don't take my words for it tho, there's nothing wrong if you enjoyed the story.
ClutchShadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
To those who are not in the dis cord the author is rewriting and is currently at chapter 37 hopefully he will be finished by February or march.
ManfredTorre chapter 20 . 12/3/2023
I'm just going to tell one thing you really make a impressive story but you kill me with all the wore behavior of the crazy woman MC is not supposed to be ntr
darth revan chapter 2 . 11/19/2023
2/10

This was more of game of thrones then a crossover between star wars and game of thrones.

It is so weird that I just want to stop reading it. This may not be the story I like. maybe same people will like it but that it.
darth revan chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
WFT what did I just read here

They have lightsabres they don't need sword. they have tech that can be over power here. They would not be doing that to there ships.

That would be so dumb of them to do to just make a dumb sword again they have lightsabres.

I hope Chapter 2 is not going to be bad
SpyMainWeeb chapter 22 . 11/18/2023
So if you mix Star Wars, isekai, anime and hentai this is what you get... I like it. But what if you replace the Star Wars part with Halo?
OGuest chapter 63 . 10/16/2023
Hey author. Hope youre doing well. Hope you eventually come back to this story. It was a fun read.
The Apprentice Author chapter 63 . 10/15/2023
1st off, just wanna say that I love this fic. I binged it over the course of three days of vacation and I loved every moment of it. The sheer creativity behind this fic and all of the elements within is astounding and the in depth knowledge required for the Terran and Galactic storylines to take place simultaneously is the hallmark of a true fan, and i salute you for it.

Your mental health and personal wellbeing obviously takes precedence, and I and many others want nothing more than for you to get better and feel up to continuing this great fic. With much love, an internet stranger.
lx chapter 29 . 10/9/2023
the fights which could be finish shorthly but no for what this little story is worth it has to dragg
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
shit fic
Mando-Vet chapter 63 . 9/6/2023
Not a bad story. Binged the whole thing in two days, and now I need sleep.
stillnessbegetsknowledge chapter 63 . 9/4/2023
search Google for steps to knowledge. it'll help you out a lot
summer164 chapter 5 . 8/31/2023
Honestly cool to see a long term planner and how this will affect Westeroes
KageKitsune50 chapter 31 . 8/21/2023
I know you’re done with this part of the story but i feel like Naz having kids is pretty reckless of him considering he's probably read the evil overlord list
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »