Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
ZhaWarudo chapter 63 . 1/21/2023
Gambare
Dragonarrow20 chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
It is all good, do what you need to be healthy again. We will be waiting for when you release more. Get better man.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
Take care.
kogentasprimo chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
ok i have been reading lots of other stories that have taken my fancy lately (been meaning to sit and read this) but dont worry about your stories too much real life comes first and there are always people that are willing to reach out and be friends (the gaming community is vast even though we can be assholes a lot of the time to each other lol) just gotta find em... this reminds me that i have to check in with my own group in a few days ive been on a fanfiction reading binge... also if i may make a suggestion? since you are having trouble writing stories and such with what problems stated, you can try writing short poems even if you dont post or publish them they can be a method to get what your feeling out and on paper to look at that can also be used in any therapy sessions if you decide that you need them for yourself. one of my former guild leaders from one of my games is actually working on publishing a book of poems and has had problems that they needed therapy for so your not alone in being anctious about things. i wont air any confidential things but a lot of people have been worried about the state of the world, it has made me wish i had gundam 00 tech or an alteran city ship from stargate several times... get better man, prayers are with ya.
Revo777 chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
Well, the story was growing more than necessary, it's a common problem in crossovers, you already have an entire universe and you add another one, I hope you recover soon.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
What a joke. All you "authors" do this. If you're too stupid or lazy to finish something you start, don't post it.
epic insanity666 chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
I'll sacrifice a pedophile so the god may boost your recovery
RonaldM40196867 chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
Sorry to hear.
Masteria chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
I wish you the recovery you need and I hope your life grows to be full of joy. A virtual hug for you should you want it.
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 63 . 1/20/2023
wish you best stay safe and get healthy
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2023
Your si is very pretentious to the point where it's annoying normally I would have no problem with a confident si but yours isn't just confident he's also pretentious and way over his head this is the problem with most si is that the author often uses it to jerk themselves off
Guest chapter 62 . 1/12/2023
Author wellness check, you there bro?
ExXiled chapter 62 . 1/8/2023
I do agree with the review under me. It's just painful to read what this supposed great Sith lord's idea of interacting with someone who until a point did actually give a shit about him. Atleast if she continued being a bitch after he tried getting close to her, I wouldn't bash the guy. But the dude has his head lodged so far up his own ass that whatever environment that affects character development around him doesn't reach him.

I hope you improve on that if your hiatus ends. This is a great story being held back by stuff like that
the raging chicken chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
ive been waiting for this chapter he really has been treating jaesa like shit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
Mike, you way late bro. Pony up
1,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »