Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
VictoriousSvadilfari chapter 12 . 5/1/2019
Nice chapter.
krasni chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
I expected him to be different, Rickard should at least expelled Lyarra from winterfell, divorcing her, that clearly would not please the Sith, and at least they would punish her, just so that the fic would have some more plot, in regaining northern confidence in some way, the plan It was too basic, and I was surprised that Lord Stark falls into it.

It shows that Rickard is honorable and a good person, but going to the wall, especially when he is not guilty of anything, it seems illogical ... I know you want to do the fic, with Sith (the bad guys) triumph, but let's be sincere, really the lord of winterfell fell into a trap like this ... In my opinion he may accept that his wife does not love him, but after the betrayal, it is alright not to kill her and her supposed lover, but to expel her from the north or At least Winterfell and making him raise his children, it would be appropriate, besides that of course the Sith would not have informants or control someone with power in the north, giving the story something more plot.

a greeting
JustAnotherFan217 chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Honestly the only issue I have with this story are more personal things. Yes I don’t like it, but that’s simply because I don’t like stories that focus on a completely selfish and immoral main character. I feel bad for Rickard, and I don’t like how Lyarra was enslaved. Personally, I think this whole story would be ten times better if it was more a Grey Revan character than someone almost fully Sith. If he had done that to Joanna Lannister and Tywin? I’d probably find it hilarious and be rooting for him, but Rickard isn’t exactly a man that deserved to be cuckolded, and I’m glad that he at least knows he won’t gain Lyarra’s affection, so he can move on in a sense. Maybe get his own mistress? Personally I think he could have accomplished pretty much all the same things without stepping on a good deal of decent people. Just my own opinion, and one that is inevitable to happen with any story based on a truly dark character. It is well written though, and you seem to be doing a good job with keeping up with your plot lines and where you wanna go with it, so kudos for that! I also like your different characterizations, getting a good look at people who we never saw or only saw when they are older. All in all, a good story, one I just happen to dislike.
The Illusive Star chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Hmm... let me guess, that asshole pyromaniac of a god R'hollor is actually a Sith right?
As well as Night King(with his DS zombies), and they fight because... they are Sith... come to think of it, Westeros is probably the best place to raise new Sith, with a Sith Acedemy to rival even Korriban with all that treachery going around for centuries.(Starks would die in a week, two if you feel optimistic.)
Another thing...
And since the Republic has Spartans 'you' can have Freelancers from Red vs Blue (costs less than astartes thats for sure) I mean yes Spartans are more powerfull than Freelancers but their numbers would be bigger. (if republic is recruiting Spartans left and right thats another story)
-Will there still be Ethernal Throne and Fleet, it would be sweet if there was.
-And will you in someway add Darth Jadus that guy was awesome and I wish he was the Emperor's Will (Well there is Lord Wrath why not Lord Will!?) you know Wrath would look after everything military, Will would look after everything regarding Intelligence.

...And why not mindfuck Tywin...
And Aerys... more like mind control?
And why Rhaella is not on the Rape Train by now?
Notsae chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
If he had the time and resources it might be worth the extraordinary effort to forge an entire ship out of Force Metal using this new method. A Starship entirely attuned to its owner could be very useful, not to mention it's potential power. So he has some of his old followers (at least one) to strengthen his hold on the world and jumpstart his Neo Sith Empire or whatever he'll call it. Interesting.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
I’m a fan of the writing for several months, then releasing chapters in weekly intervals. Makes it easier to keep up with a story arc and reducing back tracking in a story.
SuperIntellectualRedditor chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Neat, but the obsession with a fox eared harem of subverted women sorta makes me wince.

When is the Sith going back to Harrenhal?
Death Lantern chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Lyarra's behaviour was disgusting, but then again that's what we expect from this fic. This is guilty pleasure story after all.
reads too much chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
for some reason im reminded of iokath in the way you describe the ruins of a imperial backed Valeria in that its way ahead of its time in comparison to the rest of the world but is a veritable ghost town because of its dumb occupants. Honestly surprised to see another sith in westeros much less one that could find balance, id imagine that he'd make a good teacher for your neo sith order. In the way you describe planetos honestly reminds me of odessa in that its a balanced world rather then a jedi tython or a sith korriban. And this has been bothering me for a bit but where is Broomark in all this, we had one mention of him after Naraiz made contact with the people of westeros. Vette i can belive to be calm enough and relaxed enough to wait in the ship but no way you can keep a killing machine in one place for that long. BY the way with the recent development with the greyjoys why not have broomark go on a pirate killing spree, it'd weaken the greyjoys and terrify them thanks to that alines skills and itd sate his blood lust. I have a problem with you main character in that hes simlar to your alex mercer in that he's super powerful and inteligent with a dash of batshit crazy and is driven both by smart planning and impulse but Naraiz really thinks too much with his dick in comparison, i get it your character was the character that always picked the flirt option with female npc's but still he should at least have a smidgen more of self control in comparison. One final thing i have to get into is that with the additional power you gave to Valerian steel does that make light sabers essentially inert and if not is their a source of Khyber crystals on the planet or does he have to go look?
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Great chapter
frankieu chapter 12 . 4/29/2019
nice chapter thx for writing it
am wondering though when the tech creep will start or if the wider star wars universe will have to wait a long time ?
ksomk chapter 12 . 4/29/2019
Typo in the first sentence...
Ceps chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
I don't like SI stories because it just some sick perv who needs to keep their thoughts to themselves or its a lonely nerdy perv who needs to keep their thoughts to themselves
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
Who are these people? I'm not saying this is a bad story or self inserts are bad, but you need to explain a little more about who the people he's working with are. Are they from a Star Wars game? Are they totally made up? What's going on? If your readers don't have any kind of connection to characters, they won't care about them. You need to tell us a little bit about these people.

The stream of consciousness doesn't really flow either.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »