Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
lgerry chapter 7 . 4/2/2019
Naraiz is a sith and a sith riding a dragon is too good to pass up.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 8 . 4/2/2019
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 8 . 4/2/2019
Nice
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
Great Chapter
Yami-Guy chapter 7 . 3/31/2019
I will say again that I love this story but I feel Naraiz is concentrating so much on canon that he is forgetting that his very presence is changing the timeline significantly. Harrenhal being restored and being manned by the Sith would change the political/powerbalance of the Westeros overnight. Not to mention his Orders very existence and how it will effect Westeros. That doesn't take away anything from the story it just seems like plans are being based for a future almost 20 years into the future that very well will not even happen without heavy interference.

Anyway keep up the great work, I look forward to your next update.
Nothingburger chapter 7 . 3/31/2019
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2019
Good chapter
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 5 . 3/27/2019
ArchAngel319 chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
Thanks MikeX713 for another awesome chapter. I'm excited to see what happens with Joanna next chapter. Good luck, and as always have fun writing.
Notsae chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
I have never understood not wanting to live forever and there is no such thing as a worthy successor, especially not so little as three generations down; besides, even if he doesn't want to to through the hassle of finding corporeal immortality, he could always rule as a force ghost. He should try to weaponize the Night King; having his own discount Lich King could be very useful; even if he didn't want to use it as a method of making himself and his "loved" ones immortal.
Reads too much chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
Among fictional religions the faith of the 7 always seemed the most corrupt to me or at least in a top 10 list. It’s like Martin looked at dark age Christianity and decided to make it worst. And I’m gonna day that with the way Aerys kind is I wouldn’t be surprised if the suggestion last longer then it should or last shorter. By the way Id Recommend maybe getting your character getting in contact with the faceless men and maybe convince them that he’s a messenger of the many faced god. He already looks like death may as well make him connected to those who serve it
SPARTAN-B776 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
oof this gon be good
VictoriousSvadilfari chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
I'm glad for your answer. This was a good chapter.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »