Reviews for Reincarnated As A Sith
Toad-sage66 chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
since he is leaving i'm curious to see if he has any plans for any dragons
Yami-Guy chapter 5 . 3/14/2019
My review failed

Astrates Superior - Spartans Inferior...Enough said.
Yami-Guy chapter 5 . 3/14/2019
Gonna admit...I am getting sorta excited now.

You know in my head when I picture of what Naraiz's future Astrates...I keep thinking of the Chaos Warriors from Mark Of Chaos game as the prototype. Sort of like the Thunder Warriors for the Emperor before the Space Marines. Look it up because it would be so badass.

Also Astrates Spartans...enough said.
Toad-sage66 chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
will he be looking into Plagueis's immortality ability?
Apple89123 chapter 2 . 3/13/2019
The "random rapist" part makes no sense. There was less rape during feudal times then in modern times. Because stuff like that was taken much more serious. Duels to the death and justified killings were the norm.
0DINS0N chapter 4 . 3/12/2019
Will Lyanna join her mother once she's older..?
Caincrux chapter 3 . 3/12/2019
Is the Dark side going to be the excuse every time you do something that would make things harder for the MC without actually sounding so deus ex machina?
Caincrux chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
Hmm decent enough. Although you went really hard with the modifications the story is not falling apart, yet.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 3/12/2019
Okaaaaayy...What I got from that brief encounter with Satele is that this is gonna be like Assasins Creed but in space taking place in the Star Wars Universe. The Jedi Order have basically become like the Templar Order, while the Sith have basically become the Assassins. If you know anything about Assassin’s Creed it’s that the Assassins stand for Freedom and a little Chaos, whereas the Templars are Basicly all about restrictive order and control.
Perseus12 chapter 5 . 3/12/2019
Oh, boy, a meeting between a Sith Master and a Mad King, and this is getting more interesting.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 5 . 3/11/2019
Nice
TotallingSky6 chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
I am loving this story, so dark yet so satisfying to see things change. I especially like the aspect that is a dark hero. (If he is a hero that is) Although, is he going to have to fight the UNSC? I'm certain you've said that they are like them, not actually the UNSC from Halo, but if its not too much to ask to have clarification on that.

I really don't want to have him actually fight the Spartans that we know and love, but if that's where you take it I wouldn't be too adverse to it (other than harshly criticize the fight scenes if they are the actual Spartans from Halo acting like I truly know what i am talking about). ; )

Other than that I absolutely love how this story is progressing and hope to see more future chapters!
Jpfcentralgmail.com chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Brilliant opening chapter, I can see this story having the potential to be huge. Both Universes are so complex with all their different lore. I look forward to seeing how you integrate them together :)
Braid-Sama chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
a very good story so far. I can not wait for more.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »