Reviews for Reaching in the Dark
the-black-feathers chapter 34 . 5/11
I'm sorry I didn't leave a review for all the chapters but I blew threw both stories in under a week in a half, what with work annoyingly getting in the way. I LOVED all it, everything. And usually sequels ruin it for me but that was just grade A work and I couldn't put it down for long.
legolasgirl77 chapter 34 . 4/17
ok i have read "who is Alice shaw" and "reaching in the dark" in less than a week. it has been my favourite bucky barnes fanfic ever. really well written. for once i have found that someone really understood how bucky could find peace. in a word perfect. i am not really interested in fanfic about steve but i will check for alice and bucky appereance (ans wedding i guess).
Vision has entered and swiftly left the chat. Lol! I love that he popped up for a minute. I also loved seeing Alice through Sams eyes. The Falcon and Winter Soldier is the reason I came across your stories. I’ve never read a Captian America/Avengers fanfic before but I’m so glad the show has brought me here.
This was just so fucking beautiful and tasteful and I literally had my hand on my chest covering my heart. This was love. Straight up. It took my breath away.
Heart eyes
Aww! Doll:)
Oh shit, I did not see that bullet coming... and neither did Alice. Da-dum-tss!... Sorry, sorry. Bad joke. I’m just gonna keep reading now.
Oh my God! OH MY FUCKIN GAAAAWD! The way this chapter went down. My heart was pounding! THE MEMORIES!
This made me cry.
Damn this is already starting out dope af! I cannot wait to dive in to this!
Thelastfewtimestoremember chapter 34 . 4/1
Hi again, officially ignored all work I still have to so to read this story in a day. It's great, wrapped up nicely at the end with an interesting plotline to get there.
Spinsterjen chapter 33 . 3/25
Holy cow,
I think this is at least the fourth time I’ve read this through, and it was just as utterly fantastic as the first.

And the way it ends is perfect

You have a wonderful way of describing things and the emotions the characters are feeling.

Also, I bought two of Pablo Neruda’s poetry books because of you, which I particularly because they both have the original Spanish as well as the English translation!

Thank you so much for writing this!
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 33 . 3/22
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY OVER THE THOUGHTS OF AN OLD MAN. DAMMIT. I WAS DOING SO WELL TOO. I know you said you weren't going to expand on Alice's story and i feel like the Endgame arch might kill her to lose bucky another time bit like... Please? Seriously? im obsessed.

Oh well its been such a wonderful journey and honestly incredibly motivating in my daily life. There's something magical about reading extraordinary stories about super people and hero's of WW2 that just motivates enjoying mundane, ordinary life. And boy has it been a year of trying to enjoy mundane life.

I love this Alice. On the list of Alice's in literature, i will add her to my mental bookshelf of my favorites. She is such a complex character with so many uniquely relatable qualities. I wish we could have explored more of her journey dealing with reconnecting her missing memories, but i have loved every minute of this character. (But seriously im now going to have to read your whole catalog because i love your writing)
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 21 . 3/22
I can feel every ounce of Sam's sassy personality. I feel like you've capture him almost perfectly.
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 20 . 3/22
I haven't watched the movie since quarantine so i can't remember the timeline for civil war and it seems like you've set it up for that not to happen? But it seems essential to the rest of the storyline so i trust you'll figure out what needs to be done.

Also what's up messed up gut health, my bf is trying to figure out if he's got the same issues. It's kinda scary just waiting on doctors to help put it all together, i hope you're doing much better now!