Reviews for Ill See You Again
danielpaul chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Cool chapter. A little hard to follow at times but became clear at the end.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good idea for a story...it's been around for a long time but it's new to me. I like it so far and will read on.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
nice
knuckz chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
this chapter was in a weird format, but anyways... update soon!
solo23 chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
eh...i take it the story is discontinued? since its been over 2 years since you updated...
chineseartist chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
despite the annoying format of chapter seven (just kidding, i did read the A/N) i like the idea of Naruto being the head examiner, it's cool. i also am looking forward to his hunter-nin training and his reunion with other shinobi in the village. can't wait till the next chapter! update soon.
dreamlifter chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
cool chapter and story. but the formatting is all off
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
another excellent chapter. now jiraiya's conversation and Naruto's affectionate handling of hinata make sense
dreamlifter chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Excellent chapter! Great writting and the story is feels like its getting ready to take off. Very good details, i didn't even realize that Sakura didn't put in a word to defend Naruto at all
dreamlifter chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Very well done, i don't think you need to worry about character bashing as every character has been shown well.
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
alot of perspective changes but written well. the tension could be felt
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
well written prologue and idea
applejioux chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
I LOVE IT.

-_-

ALOT.
Tsuna Dragon chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
intresting story. I like it. Keep it up_ I was surpised that Konahamaru didn't go NARUTO-NII-CHAN when he saw him XD but that's me. Keep it up
hattuteline chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
I saw your AN about the typos... Well, that's good in a way.

I don't consider this story good enough to have to be beta'd anyway.

This I don't understand though. ;) Is it supposed to be good enough to have to be read, then?

"But... a person like you. I really like"

This line is a bad translation, and sticks out from the other Naruto dialogue lines you had. I suggest you kick the fan-translation goodbye and rewrite it in better English... For example: "But someone like you, I could really like" - or something else.