Reviews for Keeping Them Together
Lazersword88 chapter 11 . 9/23
This was a fun read! I wonder whether Sora's group or the organization will find out about the sea salt trio. That preview makes me think Sora might be close to finding out the truth. Looking forward to next chapter.
IanAlphaAxel chapter 11 . 9/20
Great chapter! Absolutely love this story!
ryder16 chapter 11 . 9/19
wow... can't wait to read what's next!
ryder16 chapter 10 . 9/3
wow. good job. I fond this story on ao3 so now I'm here. ha unde the same name to...
Lazersword88 chapter 10 . 8/23
That was a fun read! While I know the point of the story at the moment is to keep the nobody trio separate from Sora, I'm heavily anticipating the moment when the trio make their presence known to Sora. The chapter flowed well, but was choppy in a few spots. This AU has a great concept, so I'm looking forward to it continuing.
redlox2 chapter 10 . 8/22
honestly i really like the Xion parts especially when she wants to become friends with Sora for real (Roxas and Axel are more annoyed by the situation then anything and prob blame clueless Sora abit)/
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 5/17
Epic build up in spades:-)
Golden Zero16 chapter 5 . 5/12
Who Roxas is a brat XD
PrometheusDark chapter 9 . 5/8
For someone who isn't good at writing fight scenes you've done a stellar job with them so far.

Awesome chapter over all, some good fluff too! Thanks~
Miss Securis chapter 9 . 5/8
It's funny how you mentioned Hamilton in your author's notes because, when I was reading the chapter and it referred to Saïx as Xemnas's right hand man, I almost instantly began imagining how a parody where Xemnas is Washington and Saïx is Hamilton would go xD

Thanks for this chapter, Author! Oh, I'm glad for all the good stuff that happened to you w
theCesar09 chapter 8 . 4/25
OH my god, okay it's happening, everybody stay calm..
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 4/25
Impressive and I’m sorry but Sora meeting the Beast and saying that BEGGED for a random fight.
PrometheusDark chapter 8 . 4/25
Your characterization is so on point, and the tone of the story matches the best of Kingdom Hearts to the point I could see this being in the official manga or something.

Some highlights of the chapter:
Xion ragging on Axel's stealth skills and his huffing in response.
Roxas brings up The Couch.
Goofy noticing something is off with Sora.
Roxas and Xion hiding inside an empty suit of armor Scooby-Doo style.
Sassy Axel vs. Apathetic Xaldin.

Thanks for the awesome update!
FusionCore chapter 8 . 4/25
So the trio is clear, for now... So fanfiction is your main site, right? Anyway looking forward to part 9
Lt. Basil chapter 7 . 4/4
I'm really enjoying this so far, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. The concept is interesting, the interactions are entertaining and the characterization is spot-on. Good job.

I do have a bit of a concern though. A few chapters back you mentioned that you were going to do a Roxas/Xion pairing for this fic. How much of that are you going to put in here? 'Cause I don't like romantic RokuShi and I just want to know how much of it I'd had to put up with if I kept reading this. I can put up with a little bit, but I'd rather not read something that has them excessively crushing on each other.

I'm not telling you how to write your story of course, it's your fic after all, feel free to write it however you want. I just want to know if this is something that I'll want to continue reading or not.