Reviews for Holiday Road
jlove34 chapter 19 . 1/28
Omg! I love how crazy everyone is in this story. Just stopping back by for a reread! Hope you’re doing well!
tabbiecat1982 chapter 1 . 9/12/2022
This has got to be the crazies, funniest story I have every read. Thank you for a great story and for giving me a really good laugh.
ShausPinky chapter 19 . 8/20/2022
I loved this book it is hilarious
BeckieT108 chapter 19 . 3/25/2022
Loved it! It was a constant rollercoaster of humor and surprises. Love that in such a few chapters you give us so much insightful information on each character. It was perfect.
BeckieT108 chapter 18 . 3/25/2022
Everyone seems to be getting their happily ever after.
BeckieT108 chapter 17 . 3/25/2022
Didn’t expect any of that. It was a great and hilarious surprise.
BeckieT108 chapter 16 . 3/25/2022
Too funny! I did not expect Victoria to make an appearance. She diffused the situation effortlessly. Sam needs to tell Bella the truth before they get intimate. It might backfire on him if he decides to wait.
BeckieT108 chapter 15 . 3/25/2022
Too bad the wedding was so rushed. It’s doesn’t seem a great way I start a life together. But at least Bella and Sam finally SEE each other.
BeckieT108 chapter 14 . 3/24/2022
This wedding has been fraught with mishaps. Perhaps it’s a bad omen and the wedding should not take place.
It seems that everyone is trying too hard to make Bella feel like a part of the family.
BeckieT108 chapter 13 . 3/24/2022
Everyone is telling her the same secret. Bella is so sweet. She keeps pretending she doesn’t know. I can’t believe Charlie is going to be the last one to finally decide to tell her the truth.
BeckieT108 chapter 12 . 3/24/2022
YES! SHUT UP BILLY! LOVING IT!

It seems the boys are not too happy with their imprints. Instead of it being a gift or blessing it seems imprinting has been more of a curse.

Sam to the rescue once again.
BeckieT108 chapter 11 . 3/24/2022
Once again we have others more concerned for Bella than her own father. No wonder she fell for Edward and his family, the poor thing was starving for attention.

Are all the La Push wolves pervs? Why did they have to fondle her?
BeckieT108 chapter 10 . 3/24/2022
I don’t like the fact that Charlie is still putting Billy and the rest of the La Push gang over his own daughter. Why does he even have to ask Billy’s permission to keep her in his life?

Finally people are standing up to Billy. *Standing ovation for Emily* Everyone has allowed Billy to yield his power with no restrictions or consequences.
BeckieT108 chapter 9 . 3/24/2022
Emily is enjoying sowing her wild oats. Good for her. Like she said she couldn’t pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity.

What? She might lick them? THEM? Too funny!

Glad to see Embry taking matters into his own hands.
At this moment he has become her best friend. He cared enough to go against the wolves and finally tell her the truth on everything.
BeckieT108 chapter 8 . 3/24/2022
Bad Billy! How can he so cold hearted toward Bella?

I did not like Jared comment towards Kim. These La Push boys are not nice boys. If it wasn’t for the imprinting, these Neanderthals probably wouldn’t be able to keep a girl interested for long.