Reviews for Memoirs of a Suicidal Pirate
dnomy chapter 4 . 1/27
Aww, I really liked the old Shanks and Hoku scene. It was fun to see Hoku get back at Shanks. Now it's gone.
nex235 chapter 16 . 1/3
I love this fanfiction so much. When is the next one, I can't wait.
TheEmpressOfWhoAskedYou chapter 16 . 12/9/2022
I love this with my whole heart. Seriously, it's so amazingly fleshed out and put together! You're an incredible writer. Can't wait for the next update. I wonder who the main love interest will be? I'm hoping Zoro, or Law (he's my favourite character, so-).
Takedo chapter 16 . 12/8/2022
Love the fic, but even now, Nike's interaction with Shanks in the bar back in the past still felt romance coded. Not sure if it's been changed.

And Jesus, what a fic. Loving it so far. Kinda slowed down around the middle, but I'm glad I got through the backstory stuff.
WildFreedom chapter 3 . 12/4/2022
What the heck is Unknown 1?
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 16 . 10/19/2022
Okay so I binge read this story and I love it so freaking much! Gahhh I don’t know who I want her to get with! I like the dynamic she has with Ace, Sabo would also be an epic choice! And then there’s Zoro, and don’t forget Law! And then Kid having a meltdown about being ditched lol. Shanks is also a beautiful contender that smexy man. Whoever she gets with I’m down for it. Ohh also would animals slowly start to like her more as she starts to lose the Will to off herself? Cause she’s gonna grow out of that eventually right? So it’ll be funny if her creations slowly start not hating her as much and she doesn’t even realize WHY they are being that way. Gosh I’m so ready for more I really hope you update soon!
imsimplybored chapter 16 . 10/5/2022
Hiatus? Dropped?
113adit chapter 6 . 10/1/2022
mm ko mm mo. k no kok lmm kk MK m no no l k. ok kk m kk lmm lmmmp ko MK no on no no no no. ko ni mm ko knp MK no m k PKL no n no moo n no m ok mko PP m no no l on kk mm mo p kok no no no m ko MK
113adit chapter 6 . 10/1/2022
mmkk lkmkmk no no no p ko nk no kok no. ko Ki ok mln no no m no moo m no kok no m ko mm ko m ok. p ko m no moo no no m no m no kkmkmmm knl m km m nol l no. mplkm kk p mko no no kmp kk p no no no no k no m ko m kom ko m km no m ko ni no no no no m ko ni no moo non no p ko m ko mkm kk no mkn no kk k kkm nom ko mkm no m ko lmm KKN m no. m kini ko MK no m ko mmkp no p no knmmm kk nkk pl. ko kk Momo no no k mmp pm kk k no no k no no no o kmkk no
Emi2468 chapter 3 . 9/23/2022
Can someone explain the flashback mess that is this chapter because it just feels like the author wats the maximum cliffhangerness with absolute zero resolution to any of them.
ShineX chapter 16 . 9/22/2022
Not a bad setup, now I guess I just need to wait.
ShineX chapter 15 . 9/22/2022
So she gets sick instead. Every death to her is going to hit Luffy hard I imagine. He'd view it sort of rightfully as a failure. Then again I guess it might not kill her despite your setup with the cold earlier.
ShineX chapter 11 . 9/21/2022
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Anyway, you took quite a while to get through the past arc there. I guess we'll see if it pays off later.
ShineX chapter 6 . 9/20/2022
Ah, so she died once after she left the initial island. I guess that means Luffy probably doesn't know she has multiple lives. Nicely done.
ShineX chapter 3 . 9/20/2022
Ah, when she said 7th life I thought she meant she had died 6 times already. She's counting down, that's a lot less disturbing to me.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »