Reviews for Escape The Scent Cont
Sisiwolfywaters24 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write more to this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cheria chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Kawaii! can't wait for an update!
psychotic water sprite chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
Uh... are you planning on updating... ever? I try to be really patient with fanfics because I know sometimes writer's block and life can get in the way, but are you planning on continuing this or not? I'd just like to know if you are or if you aren't. Well until next time. Ja!
NemesisMuse chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Evil person for leaving a cliff hanger! But I love it! Hope you can update soon.
Kota Magic chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
Nice! But i would've thought the baby would be born already with the fluffy little ears.
dragon girl chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
liked the chapters keep updating!
Xi Hou Jun chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Aww, baby Inu-chan. Kawaii! I hope you don't delete this. I enjoyed it and would like to read more.
Xi Hou Jun chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Omigosh! I can't believe you had Kagome give Inu a squeaky toy. ROFL! I laughed 'til I read the end, then I felt bad for laughing. Well done. ;-)
Mishisama chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
oh dont leave me hanging! lol that last one was to funny! i want to know more. _~
Kawaii Tenshi chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
This is a good fanfiction, and you do have potential as a writer. However Kota Magic is one of those magnificent authors and this fiction does not match up to this author's work. I do agree with celestial-x that if you are going to create a sequel to the fanfic make sure you can write half as well as the original author. Unfortunately, I do think celestial-x was a bit harsh in my opinion. A word of advice, take time with writing your fanfiction even though sometimes you may be anxious to get into the exciting parts. This fiction may I add again has potential to be great but you as the author must put more effort into it because it seems as if you are just rushing in. Start doing your best.
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
she gets ears! KAWAII! update again soon. _ me likey this story!
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
NNO!poor inu and Kag! i hope you update soon. i wanna know what happens to da baby!
Usagi.Mitsukino chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I disagree with celestial-x, this fic is getting interesting,and I wanna know what happens next, so don't listen to that jerk and keep writting , JA NE! update soon
celestial-x chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
*dons flame-retardant gloves and hefts flame thrower to shoulder* hmm, this fic quickly morphed from a potential-filled continuation of an excellent and well know fic into a rushed and cliched piece of shit. please, if youre going to continue something from an author as good as kota, try and write half as well!