Reviews for Fixed
DisneySonic1991 chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
A scene from my favourite Disney Princess movie set to my favourite Goosebumps villain, YES! Love your stories :3
Angel of Hunky-Doryness chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
As always your Slappy characterization is flawless and I just love how you highlight Jillian's thought process on trying to figure out if he's a child or an adult. Its a theme I've seen in your other stories but I think its the first one I've seen where Jillian recognizes it and begins to understand his nature. I like especially how she comes to this assumption after talking about the Three Stooges. Watching them with my own dad I know how it can be childish, but for the time it came out in it was the first of its kind especially in its use of sound which is what made it so famous. It's silly but something only people from the previous century feel connected to. With Slappy being woken up every few years its hard keeping up with the Joneses.
Orange chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
Your characterization of Slappy is always so spot on. I agree with your little comment at the end about him being more like a schoolyard bully. Anyway, I hope you post some more!