Reviews for Enishi's Bathrobe Writes a Fanfic
JellyBeanForest chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"He also has a piercing on one side, though it has no price or size info on it- perhaps an anti-theft device?"

HILARIOUS! He does seem to wear that bathrobe a lot...
ChIbI rIn chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wow, hilarious innuendo, strange, but refreshingly unique pov, good job! *thumbs up*
Giselle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Lol THAT WAS PRETTY FREAKIN FUNNY. I never would have imagined being so entertained by a bath robe...I am not sure if that is scary or not...
Blah chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Interesting, oh so very interesting. *thumbs up* Nice work, dude!
Tenken The Bringer of Heavenly Justice chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
lol! Your story was very cute! Write some more!
KouruLS chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Bwahahaha...*wipes tear*...Bwahahaha., that was amazingly creative, and well written too. Not to mention funny. Definately not something that one sees everday.
Sephira jo chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
*LOL* that was great! So creative too. And fun in a wash me with bounce sort of way. I really, really liked this. *still sniggering* that was great!
ChibiRT chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
O_O

Hilarious! I love Enishi! _

Hehe...NEED MORE! Try and make a sequel or somethin.. wheehee
Kat-gurl1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
lol...that was farni...very ingenious...
SarcasticWit chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Very good wombat I wonder what other inanimate objects will begin think I hope its his sunglasses that would be very funny like this one was funny.

ps: dont feel like ur being sarcstically flamed cause ur not.
Kiwi chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
LMAO LMAO LMAO pass the mayo! That was extreimly funny. I think you should make another one, but with Enishi's cofee cup. That would be quite funny. But then again i would have to the the LMAO thingy again and look like a total dip! But thats okay! Toodles!

Kiwi the crazy squirrel
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
That was very weird how an inanimate object can write a fanfic. JUST LIKE ME. XD
Akiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
LOL! That was grand! Even had Enishi/Kaoru in it! Yay!
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Gee, if I were Enishi's bathrobe I would have lotsa things to say to. But most of them would have to be censored..*cough*..Funny and to the point, loved the ending._
Brownilocs chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
HAHA HAHA AHAHA AHAAHA AHAA! This was quite funny. Will there be another chapter? I am hoping so. Maybe a romance between Bathrobe & that new bathrobe of Kaoru?