Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
lolyncut chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
I think I'm going to have to stop reading. I'm not liking this JJ. Shes' depriving her son knowing his father. Sure, he may just be four, but I would guess at four, he realizes some kids have fathers, but he doesn't. JJ isn't being fair to Will.
lolyncut chapter 7 . 4/7/2019
More lies.
lolyncut chapter 6 . 4/7/2019
I disagree with your first sentence. JJ and Will are NOT together. They will be together when she tells Henry and Will the truth, and not before. I thought Will was going to find out he was Henry's father when you mentioned the hospital. JJ is just digging her own grave every second she doesn't tell Will.
lolyncut chapter 5 . 4/7/2019
JJ needs to start thinking about her son needing his father. If she waits much longer, Henry will resent her NOT telling him. For being so smart in some ways, JJ can be so stupid in others. I think this is going to turn around and bite JJ in the butt.
lolyncut chapter 4 . 4/7/2019
Well, at least they'll have tonight. JJ needs to stop being so wishy-washy and decide what she wants to do with hers and her son's life. Maybe she should give Will a chance. He does love her. That's a big plus.
lolyncut chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
OK, JJ, when things aren't going my way, I lie to my child's baby-daddy, I check to see my child is sleeping then drink myself into oblivion. Will needs to double think this.
lolyncut chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
It's about time. I can't believe JJ purposely kept his son from him.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
I don't know anyone who wakes up an hour before their flight leaves. She must live in the airport. Besides that, it's a nice beginning.
CMCrazies chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
Loved it update soon
CMCrazies chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Will what did you do! And ahhh this story is killing me
CMCrazies chapter 7 . 2/24/2019
It's getting good can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2019
Loving this so far!
CMCrazies chapter 6 . 2/21/2019
6 months and she still hasn't told him what are you doing to me love it can't wait for more
CMCrazies chapter 5 . 2/19/2019
Eeek she better tell him soon and I have a feeling it may back fire on her...
CMCrazies chapter 4 . 2/18/2019
Eeeeek love it I do hope she tells him to truth though