Reviews for Protection Has its Risks
Just a girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Great story. I as well have not watched the final episode of leverage. Same with the final episode of Doctor Who David Tennant. It makes it to final and I don’t want to say goodbye. Very nice characterizations of them and hopefully you will write more
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
It may have been your first story in years, but you clearly haven't lost your talent and creativity. That was a great story.
Bloodskye1512 chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
I liked it. I didnn't get a more broken than he started vibe from it though.
HonestBee chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
I think you did well with this story! You got to the root of Eliot's distress: his need to protect his team and take the hits for them, as a way to try to atone for his past. I could see the pain.

I like the little details like Sophie doing his hair, or Parker being confused over the new haircut...they show the relationships between the team members who are more than a team.

My only constructive criticism, is that this felt just a little rushed. While I enjoyed the look at Eliot's inner workings, I felt it could have been expanded on a bit more here and there. That's only a suggestion, and I really would like to see you continue in this fandom!

As a side note, I wouldn't be too worried about watching the series finale- it is the end, yes, but it leaves a lot of room for fanfiction to explore!