Reviews for Around the Corner of Your Eye
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oo this is a very good short done my friend.
phantom of the fire chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I DEMAND MORE TO THIS GOD DAMN YOU! Does kagome find out that happened? I NEED A SEQUEL! PLEASE
A-CHAN
LYL
P.
inuchan fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
this i just a request. but could you write fanfics to other ateen songs. you of course don't have to it is just an idea. i am a big fan of yours. i can't believe you wrote 44 fanfics!
that's amazing. you of course don't have to but i would love to here from you. ok but don't bother if your to busy kay? so anyway i was reading firefly and singing to it (i have the CD with all these songs) and just thinking "how long did it take you to memorize those lyrics. it's pretty cool."
ok i personaly don't like long reviews i just had alot to say in this one so um ok well i am going to stop now.
keep up the good work
!
inuchan fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
BRAVO BRAVO BRILLIANT I LOVE THAT SONG !

I LOVE THE ATEENS I CRY EVERY TIME I HEAR THAT SONG. i have the CD that that song is one it's so beautiful.
Sesshoumarus Luver chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
kawaii! ::cry::
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
m rally burger! yummy in my tummy. oh yeah, nice fic, i didnt read the song, i only do that when i know what it is so i can sing it in my head. iie inu no burger for you! baka inu wants my food no he took it! give it back you stupid inu!brb... he ate it T_T oh well i still got the fries and soda. i always love your fics and all the fluff(want lemons badly::twitch twitch::)no my fries! gtg ja ne

-kuroinu
Bruised Violets chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Oh, I love your Inu/Kag fluffy fics! They're so...fluffy! lol. And the idea of Inuyasha singing! Really cute and original!
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
ok the kiss surprised me well seeya I have many of your stories to read and it's 1:25am seeya
yvonnemouto chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Awesome job! I really like it :)
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
cute..

Deanna/Angel
Tiggr chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Girl you HAVE TO add more to that. It's just too sweet to stop there. Why don't you make this a musical story... and for every chapter there's a song playing in the background... *just an idea but I hope you do add more * Well g2g, Tiggr
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wow, you've got a lot of stories! I'm so picky about what I write and post that I'll probably never accomplish posting even half so many, sigh...and I've even pulled down one that I wrote a couple of years ago I was so embarassed, lol!

Anyway, this was such a cute, fluffy little piece, and the song fit so well! Great job with it!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Aww...I feel warm and fuzzy inside! So Fluffy and I don't mean Sesshy-kun, lol. Great fic as always, you never fail to amaze me.

Miroku Houshi-chan