Reviews for Firefly
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Never heard this song before. I looked it up and listened to it while reading your fic and gotta say, one of the best songs I've ever heard. Nicely done!
Carla Taisho chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Sweet!
midnight87 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
sweet, cute, tears are welling up in my eyes.
inuaiko chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i remember the ateens i used to love there songs actually firefly was my favorie XD nice story
snekochan chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
HI! Me again! Wow! Song fics are cool! Y'know, you've got a knack for writing really sweet one shots! (I suck at writing one shots) *Impressed salutes!*
Triple L chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh the cutness! More Awsomeness! O.K. that tears it you are now the one and only greatest Inu/Kag author in all of fanficdom! This was one of your cutest stories! The only CC that i can give is the story or song lyric thing! My fave part in this story is where Kags says "I accidentally tore off the vine on my last trip through" ! So funny! You rock!

Triple L

(Little Lilac Lady)
Breadthless chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
hehe, great fic, as usual, I love this song, it's so pretty, ATEENS all the way, _
Youkai at heart chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aww so sweet. can i just say that u realli do write inuyasha and kagome perfectly. i mean some fanfics i read, the things they say or what they do, its nothing like what would actually happen in the manga or in the anime.
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
woo hoo! excitedness! i love this song. i have their cd! i didn't think anyone else listened to them anymore but i guess i'm not the only one . yay! i thought the story was really cute! :D
snowy chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
another sweetie one shot of yours! haha, you must really like A*Teens or something. lol
Jessie S chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nice. It really expresses how they would be if they really were to be seperated by a fight and brings out their true emotions. Overall, nicely done dude.
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Aww, so sweet! I love it! You are an awesome writer. I like the lyrics of the song. I have heard od A teens. They sing this one song like Dancing Queen or something. Theyre cool I guess. But anyways, this was super sweet. Love t! Keep writing!

Inu Kun

(BTW What happened to Blood and Chocolate? It like dissappeared.)
EternalSky chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
that the best one shot i ever read, the song fit perfectly! *tear*
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*tear* this was so good! keep making those oneshots!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »