Reviews for Firefly
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was so cute! _ Good job. Firefly. . . that fits.
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
aw...more pointless fluff...AND I KNOW THESE SONGS! he! i listen to A*teens thank u! lol
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
a*teens? isnt that one of those kinda pop bands that never really made it? i have never heard any of these songs...
Kamako chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aw! that was so cute!_~
kokopuff chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Omg I just got an A*teens CD and I was listening through it when 'Firefly' caught my attention and I was like, 'Whoa. MUST write a Inuyasha songfic for Firefly.' and then the next day I logged on, finished reading your Early December, went to look for another fic to read by you, when I saw you had a fic called 'Firefly' up too. ;; and so i agree, Firefly is just perfect for them, isn't it? Go I/Kag!
Priestess-Midoriko chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
nice fic. I thought it was really sweet keep writing!
Mystified3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
ah... nice fluff. always nice to have that. it's a breath of freshness... more fluff is needed for the rest though... i think i had too much... ;D
jenna chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Don't feel silly...I love ATeens Music too! I've been faithfully listening to them for quite awhile. You certainly have a way with words, and the story totally matches the song. I think you should definitely keep writing all kinds of music accompanied matter what the music!
ask your mom if she will buy ME a
jenna your faithful reader
filly-foxy chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Aw... so cute! (yes, it's me)
I just loved how you tied the song into story. .
that's it
animaid chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
u introduced me to a new kind of music, that song sounds really cool! I went and find it on the net after this and im so glad that i did...i still have the tune stucked to my friends are gonna have a hell of a day 2morrow
Smile Sweetly chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
WOW! :: mouth drops to floor in surprise::
Ur like the only other person i've heard of that listens to A Teens. Cool. I love their music and i love all of ur A Teens song fics. My fav id Bouncing Of The Ceiling, cuz my friends (Who i so cruely make listen to my kind of music) say its that beast song to describe me. That one and a song called "One Week" by the bearnaked ladies, cuz it - like me- makes no sencwe. Anyway i'll stop rambling on and just say, I love all ur stories (One Shota And All) and I'm tha biggest InuKag fan u'll ever no.
Bye bye
Merfair chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Very kawaii! The song fit perfectly!
Sesshoumarus Luver chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
aw so kawaii! i love these short little fics of yours! i read them while waiting for you to update seeing is deceiving. r u self taught in writing like me? i have always wanted to take a creative writing class so i could think of my own ideas but inuyasha is so much funner to write about. when i look back at all my inuyasha fics (they all are, not one that isn't) i see that most r kag is abused and inuyasha comes to the rescue. oh well less talk about me and more about your fics! the cutest things in the world and now im off to read another one ja ne!

Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 8/11/2003