Reviews for Firefly
Tiggr chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw! Now this is more like it, girlfriend! Lol but I prefer romances as opposed to dramas! Well g2g! Ja ne, Tiggr
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
that was romantic just the way I like them if u do another fic with a song try country on the Shania twain up cd there is tons of good Inu/Kag and even a san/mir but if you don't get to them first I might take them well seeya
Amanda C chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
AW!I have always loved that song. you made an increadibly great story! This one sorta touched me(sorta).I really like the nursery rhymhs one .It is friggin hiarious!
Heather Nichole chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
EEp! You never cease to amaze me! So very good! Inu and Kagome fluff is always yummi, and you do it well! Keep it up! I'll be looking forward to it :D. Best wishes.
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*looks sheepish* Can you tell I'm bored since I'm reading and reviewing practically everything you've written of the Inuyasha persuasion? _ But it all is really good and worth reading, so I'm sure I would have gotten around to doing it sooner or later! Just probably not all in one shot like I seem to be doing tonight.

This was a really good one though! Another fitting song!
Pink Arrow Kagome chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
That was so sweet! *drowns in happy fluff* You're right, that song WAS made for Inu and Kag! I love that song, it's one of my favorites by A*teens. Keep up the awesome work!
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
again i say cute

Deanna/Angel
TwilightAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
hey, u do not listen to virtually unknown groups! A*Teens is like my favorite pop group! my fav. song is *can't help falling in love with u..* but anyway back to the inuyasha. well only good comments will come from me for ur stories! which is a good thing! great writing, keep up the good work!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Lol... You know, this was one of the first stories I read when I came to and was trying to find out more about songfics and Inu-chan. *grin grin* I can't believe I hadn't reviewed it... So now, a long over-due exclamation: KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!

-Lanie
Athena chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was greatly written. Bravo! *claps*
lindygirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
aw .byebye!
RaspK FOG chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
What can I say? I simply loced it. Congratulations...
Hagumi chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I love A*Teens, and I don't really care if people use not well known songs, cuz i love to look 'em up and listen Great songfic! I wuz so happy to see Kagome and Inuyasha together again *sparkling eyes*
Whitney Lin chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
YEAH! _
kagomai1523 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Wow! I haven't heard that song in a long time. You did a good job adding in the story with it.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »