Reviews for Night Blooming
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love this you rock my socks!:)
Kel77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Nice story. You don't often see Drusilla and Angel/Angelous stories so it's always a pleasure to find one, epecially one so well written.
Rylee20 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Really great story, loved it in fact. I can't believe that you remembered the Jasmine, people generally forget stuff like that. Great job.

Jane
Violet chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Simply beautiful.
D M Evans chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Absolutely heartbreaking. I loved it. I can very much see Angel thinking this, and feeling this way. Wonderful job.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
O, very nice, very sad little introspective piece on Angel and who he cares for and why. I love it but I love Dru, too, and can imagine the punishment she feels that her Daddy was taken away.
evie9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I just love this story so much emotion great !
Ashley A chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
excellent.

Keep it up!
rori chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
oh.. wow. i thought i was the only one who remembered that the courtyard in the crawford street mansion had been filled with jasmine on s2 "buffy". this is so perfect. angel's relationship with dru is so complex, but the show rarely alludes to it, instead choosing to fixate on his relationships with darla and spike. thanks for fixing that, and thanks for posting.
Jason Thompson chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This was the best story I've read in a really long time. You treated me to a side of Angel, few people ever express, and showed why he was so willing to go easy on Dru.
Jennifer-Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
OMG! BRILLIANT! this was great. can actually picture Angel brooding a bit over his past like this. truly wonderful.

JP