Reviews for Fire and Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
That's a very beatiful story. I love the way you write.
Strawbaby Chick chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The cuteness! Agh! So much X) Very well done - a joy to read.

Strawbaby Chick
EragonsGirlfriend chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wonderful. :)
Lord Nocato chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Hot stuff.

Thank you for writing so well, not once did the thought flit through my mind, "That's spelled wrong...". As you might figure, such things really do distract from the whole mood of it all.

Ah, lovely.
Calaquende chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was so excellent! I enjoyed every bit of it. It was so cute! I am squeeing. )
I loved the way you expressed Sam's beating heart as galloping like an oliphaunt. It made me smile.
Excellent job! I can't wait to read more of your writing. D
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
that is too cute. :-).
Mishi chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wonderful, wonderful job. :3
Mishi chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wonderful, wonderful job. :3
TTTurtle chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This is a fantastic story! It is incredibly well written with wonderful language. I did not want it to finish!

Is this a free standing story or will there be more chapters? It is absolutely fabulous so I hope there is more coming.
Ce chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
::sheads a tear:: Aw! That was so unbeliveably cute! Fluffyness extreme! I loved it! It was great, wonderful job writing! I hope more people review this it is definatly worth a read for all S/F fans!
MBradford chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Aw! Sam and Frodo are just cute together! You kept them both in character. I could just see Sam blushing! Nicely done.
Marigold chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Adorable! Aw, that was soo cute...I was nearly crying myself for the goodness of it all. Yey for Sam and Frodo!
StarrySkies chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Aw! That was adorable! I was "aw-ing" throughout the whole thing! *starry eyes* It was so sweet, and cute, and... oh, please write more!
misstook1420 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003